Safe Network Dev Update - December 3, 2020

This, basically

5 Likes

Price of MAID seems to be responding to the update today … up nearly 60%!!! and most of it since this update!

Now 80% lol … you can watch it move in real-time … this whale doesn’t seem to know how to buy.

10 Likes

The Blob scared the bejesus out of me back in the days! (Come to think of it, I’m still against blobs - the binary kind.)

5 Likes

Spread the love :smile:

25 Likes

16 Likes
  • sn_routing has had its first new releases since August 2018!

Lol. Unbelievable. :+1::+1::+1::+1:
Well done guys

18 Likes

Another beautiful update, team—thank you :pray:

:ant: :ant: :ant:

11 Likes

Thank you guys for your commitment

18 Likes

i have invested on this project since 2014. and quadrupled my investment after the breakthrough of Parsic. now i am happy after (almot 7 years of waiting ) things are coming to flourish .
maidsafe is a game changer .
hopefully 2021 is the year of beta public.

24 Likes

yeah, na, yeah…this project appears to be a series of videos and blog posts, I could have knocked this off in 2 weeks…and I don’t even program :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Too much, too much, I can’t take all this in! Do you really have to go further on all fronts at the same time? It is getting out of hand, slow down a bit!

5 Likes

Better be SAFE than sorry with your data!

10 Likes

Routing release is awesome! It’s definitely starting to feel like the pieces are falling into place :smile:

12 Likes

Has anyone had a play with the latest release versions yet?

2 Likes

Thx for the update Maidsafe devs,

Can’t wait to play with the new and improved SAFE Network and see how this puzzle works

Keep hacking super ants, we’re almost there :scream: :scream_cat:

11 Likes

I never post, but I love reading these updates. Continue the great work!

17 Likes

I can’t wait for the Netflix documentary/dramatisation on this team and the development over the years.

18 Likes

I reckon the development process needs tweaking. I remember making comments about how the nasa moon landing project was quicker!

1 Like

All code is on Github - feel free to fork and tweak the development process yourself. For added authenticity release weekly updates of how your tweaked process is doing.

Remind me - how many actual moon landings did they carry out in the end? #Abandonware

13 Likes

I can’t wait to watch that documentary via the Safe Network! :wink:

8 Likes