Safe Network Dev Update - December 10, 2020

First! My thanks to everyone at @Maidsafe, its wonderful to see the code being streamlined and coming together so fast. :partying_face:

Quick question: do you plan to maintain logs for ‘lowest common denominator’ analysis as supported by tracing (described here)? I assume this will still be useful, but will also affect vdash which currently relies on watching and parsing vault logfiles to gather live vault metrics. Any other comments on that?

Thanks for the blistering pace and good luck squashing the last few bugs :bug: for the testnet! Ants away… :ant:

Safe Git Portal Progress

In other news I made lots of progress with the Safe Git Portal proof-of-concept (status update here) and have made a request for help on the Golang forum for help with Svelte and Golang.

Please share the following post on social media etc as it is a good summary for anyone learning of the git portal for the first time. Maybe you’d like to have a go yourself?

Emoji Treasure Hunt

I also came up with a task anyone can help with in a spare five minutes:

Many thanks to those already sharing and supporting me here and on social media. It is really awesome to receive so much help and encouragement :pray:

Have fun!

40 Likes