SAFE Network Dev Update - August 30, 2018

I failed miserably at explaining the SAFE Network, I was even called a scammer because they didn’t believe that something could be without a blockchain or server. I suggested that they take a look on Youtube, but they didn’t want to (this is not my fault anymore, if your not even curious to see something in action…).

The meeting was a joke they basically were trying to sell a coin.

I did meet a guy who will probably sign up to the forum, more interesting I met a guy who is actively developing apps but using iota/Ethereum/uport. he’s from https://www.ictu.nl/ an organisation trying to create apps to connect governments to the cryptospace (he’s secretly hacking away the government) His apps are impressive and I whispered in his ear about the SAFE Network. I promised to send some details about the SAFE Network, I want to send something else than safenetwork.tech, I send two devs there already and never got any feedback from them, probably still studying it. :thinking:

Maybe in the future I can do SAFE meetups here, because they said they were open for new speakers. Today I found out that it’s better to not talk about SAFE, but just show it (we had no internet connection :tired_face:)

7 Likes