SAFE Network Dev Update - August 15, 2019

Can we go local on this and get a keen staff member to go up the Cobbler and pose appropriately?

3 Likes

Is that the sound of a volunteer I’m hearing?

4 Likes

My days for nipping up the Cobbler and then threading the needle are long past, sorry…

5 Likes

Thank goodness for that, it isn’t what immediately sprang to mind when I read “nipping up the Cobbler” after all your comments about my bottom.

5 Likes

Your bottom is rarely far from my thoughts.
Nearly bought this for it…

7 Likes

Thank you, but I do already have one of these, and a few other bottom tools.

5 Likes

If your going to be in Germany see if you can throw the privacy word around a few times in your talk @dugcampbell they are SUPER privacy conscious. Maybe use examples that they’re manufacturers will understand e.g. designing and developing products but wanting to keep the information as private and secure as possible away from the prying eyes of Google. They will have teams and individuals there from their large manufacturers.

8 Likes

Incredible update Maidsafe devs.

Another testing :partying_face:, self_update etc

Never be afraid to change your mind if it improves things

Just keep going super ants we’re almost there

:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Heyhey - stupid question - so if we build the latest master branch of client libs we should be able to work with the new data types and features both mock and ‘real network’ (local vault) and the current feature set…?

Ps: and with the high level api… Then I’d just built the safe cli I assume? Do I need the client libs in addition to that or just the cli?

7 Likes

I got the wife going with me on this one :joy:

9 Likes

Just wanted to comment that the SAFEnetwork App being called ‘SNAPP’ is really awesome! :smiley:

This is such an exciting time, really.

14 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Discover the SAFE NETWORK

Thank you for your hard work team MaidSafe!

The translation into Bulgarian :wink: :
https://safenetwork.bg/safe-network-новини-15-8-2019/

11 Likes

It’s a good idea thanks @TylerAbeoJordan! I’ll look to add these for Thursday’s update, but might be worth sharing with people the monthly overviews, as they tend to be a bit more of a helicopter view as they tend to be written for those not as involved in the project, or at least less technically fluent.

3 Likes

So when MAIDSAFE will leave alpha stage ?

1 Like

Ah, the ‘when’ question! Let me know if you find out. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

in the year 6565 if man is still alive…

3 Likes

Trick question though. Maidsafe was never in alpha :wink:

13 Likes

just an hour ago moderator wrote me “Its an alpha network.” So the SAFE Network is in Alpha 2 stage :sunny:

1 Like

You missed the lounge in cheek statement, SAFE network is in alpha II, maidsafe is a company. :wink:

13 Likes