SAFE Network connecting and disconnecting constantly

The SAFE Launcher is connecting and disconnecting constantly

It seems to be working again just fine, but for a while there this was on/off SAFE Network.

https://sendvid.com/w3wq2bvj

1 Like

I saw that behaviour a couple of times, I came to the conclusion it does it after you lost or disconnected you connection to the internet, it’s like it cannot reconnect that easily. I’m not sure though, but in my case it happened after my laptop came back from sleep.

2 Likes

Thanks I also had an impression that it was likely my internet connection, unfortunately I couldn’t confirm it because everything else was just working. More important the SAFE Net work seems to be working just fine, can’t wait to get these vaults at home :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I see this too, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it is triggered by a temporary loss of connection because I’m always using mobile broadband which drops out for short periods.

2 Likes

another possible problem with this disconnect reconnect issue.my Intel driver for my PC LAN has a setting for “energy efficient LAN” I turned that off. testing now, so far it seems better

2 Likes

SAFE Network is now snail slow
look here sendvid.com/i2glar07

I hope it’s the auth/browser update :persevere:

Sorry that I’m so obsessively on this network, just can’t help it, it’s home sweet home :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like there is a problem with the alpha, see:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.