SAFE Messages (mobile)

@zunibol

the OP says

4 Likes

I know it doesn’t make sense to suggest new features to purely demo style apps like these, but having the sent messages appear here would be nice, so it won’t look empty when waiting for your replies:

So very very cool to be using mobile apps on SAFE :smiley: feels so much more real with each step like this. Mobile is huge too :iphone:

Also maybe I’m missing it, but we have a mobile browser right?

5 Likes

@whiteoutmashups

Thanks for your feedback, we’ll consider this feature if we’re planning to update the POC to a full-fledged application.

We currently don’t have a mobile browser, this is something that we might consider in our upcoming milestone.

10 Likes

This would be awesome :+1:

6 Likes

But then where did @Zoki get this mobile Peruse app, and all the other apps from his screenshot in this post?

2 Likes

Ahhh! That’s not the mobile Peruse app. The authenticator shows the list of apps that you have authorised across platforms / devices.

7 Likes

Ah understood. Thought I missed an update.

Thanks for clarifying :+1:

Off to go cry in disappointment now :cry: :joy:

4 Likes

Should it be possible to delete (hopefully irrecoverably) messages in the app or automatically destroy them after a set period of time? Is that even possible with the underlying technology?

1 Like

Yep, it’s possible to delete the data. This needs to be implemented and performed from the client side/app only.

3 Likes