The SAFE Messages (email) DApp is an example DApp which showcases how to use the MaidSafe.SafeApp NuGet to build a simple email application for mobile devices.
- Documentation: ReadMe
- Source Code: GitHub repo
- Latest updates: Change log
- Feedback/Bugs: GitHub Issues
- Alpha network access (see below)
- SAFE Authenticator for mobile
Download & Installation
Android: Download the Android APK for version 4.2+
(Jelly Bean - API:17) (armeabi-v7a, x86_64)
iOS: You can build the DApp from source for iOS 8+
Please Note: existing IDs will not show and you will need to create a new ID.
Alpha network access
It’s important to ensure you’ve registered your IP address in order to access the SAFE Network (Alpha-2). If you haven’t already then here’s how you do that:
- Log in to the Forum on your normal browser (you’ll need to have Basic Trust Level 1).
- Visit https://invite.maidsafe.net.
- Click on the SAFE Network logo.
- Select ‘Alpha 2’.
- Update your registered IP (if it doesn’t match the Current IP listed)
- Copy and paste the invitation token into the Invitation field on the Authenticator.
- this step is only required when creating an account to begin with.
Safe Messages IDs - Please add your Safe Message ID to this list if you want to test