SAFE infographics

It works perfectly! Thank you!

11 Likes

3 Likes

Now we just need a way to export them as a file type.

3 Likes

Right on, Got my Maid T-Shirt, Now I just need to add a QR-Code to it…somehow :smile:

10 Likes

Looks great! Let us know if you find a way to add a QR-code to it :smiley:
I actually just got this t-shirt from spreadshirt with a QR-code on the sleeve:

I’m working on an american spreadshirt store at the moment to make it easier to order from the US, Canada and Australia. I’ll just add all the QR-codes and other designs that I have the license to sell, then I’ll post a link to it :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Looks great, I might try to put an iron-on on the sleeve of mine.

1 Like

I am a science student. The honesty and clarity people in this community have even with the drafts of infographics is excellent! Most scientific if I may say:face_with_monocle:!

EDIT: Also, why are these infographics not on the MaidSAFE website for people to see before downloading?

EDIT 2: Actually, any updates on whether those claims are correct? I would be happy to verify them and cross-reference for you @Arcturus. This infographic could do with references. Perhaps something in the style of a Wikipedia comparison page relevant example?

1 Like

Thanks! Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: I’ve actually not been working on that particular infographic since my last post about it. I realized that I’m not the right person to verify the claims since I don’t have enough knowledge to be able to, so I’ve focused on things that I’m better at. I’ve not forgotten about it though and if you and/or anybody else would like to help out on finding out the information for it I’d be very happy. I still think it would be beneficial to complete this chart.

Here’s how it looks right now:

7 Likes

Loved it. Btw there are few spaces in between, what about those?

1 Like

I removed “Serverless” and “Secures your data” from the earlier version. So, 2 more functions to compare between the technologies can be added

How about adding a column for blockstack.org ? would it be worthy? I’m not that familiar with it just trying to learn a bit about it.

3 Likes

IPFS deserves comparison too

2 Likes

Great work. Suggest adding an “established date” for each org you profile and a timestamp showing the infograpgics publication date. This shows the org maturity and that your summary is up-to-date.

@fractalbyte I’ve created this spreadsheet that anyone can edit. If it gets finished I’ll create the graphic based on it. I added a blockstack and an IPFS column to it. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks @Arcturus, I will take a look at that and do what I can. I must admit I categorise myself as a scientist rather than a technologist/programmer so I could do with a hand from someone who knows about server configuration and decentralised systems to collate together the information. Any volunteers?

1 Like

Also a slight aside, but there’s a neat decentralised alternative to Google Drive being developed called CryptDrive.

Actually more of a Google Apps alternative, from the looks of it. I didn’t see any file storage option.

You can actually upload anything to it. Admittedly the functionality is not amazing yet, but it deserves credit!

1 Like

The QR-code for the new Safecoin Video is now finished! I’ve added it to the spreadshirt store.
You can find a blue and a white version of the QR-code in the dropbox folder below:

Edit: New link to video. QR-code removed

5 Likes

Hi, we have had to replace the Safecoin video on YouTube. This is the new link Safecoin: The World's Currency for Security and Privacy - YouTube

4 Likes