SAFE-FS MaidSafe Marketing Proposal

UPDATE:

Voting opens tomorrow, and in response to the other (no offence) extremely excessively priced video proposals, I have added several stretch goals to mine, above. I have several long term marketing proposals that I’ve written on this forum in great detail, that go far beyond one single video, and they have become my stretch goals.
So if my proposal wins here, then you get all of my 3 proposals, for the cost of only one short video from the other parties here. That means a full 4-6 person full time MaidSafe video & social media marketing team, AS WELL AS a global SAFE Pods Outreach plan for the entire world, all for 1-2 months+ (could continue forever if successful) for the same price as one single 2-3 minute video from the other guys :stuck_out_tongue: think about it before you vote!

UPDATED STRETCH GOALS:

If this proposal hits 5,000 MAID, then that will be enough for the entire video as laid out (and has had its initial v1 draft released already) AS WELL AS MY ENTIRE MAIDSAFE CORPORATE e-OFFICE MARKETING PROPOSAL as laid out in detail here. This will give a solid first test month, with a MaidSafe community manager, who I train to lead a team of 2-3 full time video designers, with the expected output of one 2-3 minute video every single workday (5/week) long term. The community will have a great deal of control over the process, scripting, feedback and requested edits before releasing.

If this proposal hits 7,000 MAID, then in addition to all the above (SAFE-FS main video & the e-Office full time video team for MaidSafe), I will also set up a MaidSafe e-Office for full-time Social Media Marketing, based on the same proposal here. This added budget will pay for the first entire month, with potentially hundreds of posts across Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, Twitter, Imgur, Flickr, Bitcointalk, Deviantart and others, as well as basic SEO and boosted advertisements on current materials. All this progress will be reflected on the forums as well, for MaidSafe and the community to give their feedback on as well.

If this proposal hits 10,000 MAID, then ALL 3 OF MY PROPOSALS WILL HAPPEN IN FULL. That includes my final propsal, where MaidSafe Pods expand around the globe, centered on trusted community leaders in the various areas. The full details are laid out explicitly in the proposal, and this added budget will pay for the first month of funding, which–like the other proposals–will be publicly available for review at the end of the trial month, when we decide if & how to proceed with any or all of these forever or not, and how to fund them (which should be easy, due to the low cost plans I have devised).

Please vote! MaidSafe needs to expand in 2018!
Instead of one 2-3min video from the other guys proposals, let’s have all 3 of mine!!
Same cost!! Please vote!

1 Like