SAFE-FS -- Decentralizing Online Files

Another short update. Keeping everyone in the loop!

This is quoted from the current moderator chat on our forums, and is the live checklist of our SAFE-FS Coin verifications and dispersals.

-You now see the problem for BTC #2 & #5 and fixing it
-So I have now used the first address on the sending side
-Wait on you [WOM] to add the bonus calculations (doing now)
-Wait on you [WOM] to add the MAID/BTC weighted averages to convert MAID to BTC value
-Wait on you [WOM] to add the BTC/USDT weighted averages to convert the BTC value to $$$
-Wait on you [WOM] to then proportion [send] out the coin [to verified addresses].

As shown above, current spreadsheet at Dropbox had the wrong addresses (was a cold storage transferring address) for transactions #2 & #5, and this was caught and fixed. So the current step is adding bonus calculations. Should be done very shortly. Will update this post with a newer download link when completed.

EDIT: Here is the newer excel, with bonuses added

4 Likes

Maybe itā€™s me but when I click that link (on my Windows smartphone, I have no PC/laptop available until tomorrow) Iā€™m asked to log on to dropbox. So I created an account, logged on via the link but no file becomes available.

Then I used the link provided a few days ago, noticed no log on is needed and after opening that file I noticed the bonus % are added, but not the bonus amounts. So Iā€™m probably looking at the wrong file, right? Thanks for the help again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm well we just discussed, fixed a few points, and released a further updated version here, which should work for everyone.

Getting closer to having these fully verified, and getting the SFSC out!

Thank you to everyone who has verified your numbers on our forums, your contributions truly help us along!

2 Likes

As per our crowdsale specifications, we have released the first of our two ā€œMarket Price Updates.ā€

This one is for the MAID ā†’ BTC conversion rates, and they are released in our Crowdsale Recording4.ods

Also, here are the screenshots of the Poloniex figures we used for each entry

3 Likes

Are you going to do distribution soon and are you doing it manually?

Finishing first Market Price Update verification with mods, then one left, then verifying coin distribution for each address.

Then manual send, one at a time like SafeAppStore due to Omni.

Checklist post 103

1 Like

Final Market Update for SFSC Crowdsale (Crowdsale Recording5.ods)

This is the last part that needed outside research / data (shots from sources).

This is the BTC price portion. Prices sourced from hourly Bitstamp charts.

Confirming this with the mods, then calculating all of your share values / SFSC owed before sending it out (final step).

Also, here are the shots of the prices we used for MAID ā†’ BTC conversion rates

#EDIT: FINAL NUMBERS (sale shares & SAFE-FS Coin values per address) ADDED IN ā€œCROWDSALERECORDINGFINAL.odsā€ and these are being verified by mods & community now

2 Likes

Also, strange aside, but who has been sending massive amounts of BeaverNuggets to our official SAFE-FS Coin holding address?

Not getting in the way of anything, but quite strange behavior, to be sure.

5 Likes

That makes me giggle lol! I heard about BeaverCoin before, but BeaverNuggets is a really cool name too! Probably a joke though.

Calculations looking good, btw. Thanks!

1 Like

After much back & forth on corrections / discussions, we have released last numbers; really think we will go with these. Moderators are verifying again, but looks mostly decided now:

Crowdsale_Recording_FINALFINAL.ods.

Need to get underway with getting these coins sent out!! Also, here are the screenshots for the newest corrections made to a few MAID prices

2 Likes

Canā€™t complain when my address gets a few more coins after the final corrections. Send them out, canā€™t wait to hold these beauties! :slight_smile:

1 Like

SFSC have began being sent to the investorsā€™ addresses.

Newest SFSC (90) have been issued with all the descriptions and links on it, ID #2147483909. Several others have been made in tests, but this is the official one for our project.

Currently going one transaction at a time, but now looking to split the 5 million coins into 5 dispatching addresses, to quintuple the dispatching speed.

Here is the first completed transaction.

5 Likes

All 5 dispatch addresses were made & funded last night (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).

Newest excel has been made, with ā€œSheet 2ā€ that has the current progress of dispatching all the SFSC to the investors.

Today, many more investors received their SFSC because we are able to dispatch 5 at a time. All investors should have their SAFE-FS coin soon and much quicker, with this method.

Here is the most recent transaction

4 Likes

Next batch sent out, hereā€™s most recent

44 transactions left to send out before everyone has their SFSC

Looking to find ways to do perhaps 3 batches per day, to finish this asap

3 Likes

All SFSC have been sent, except the final transaction :slight_smile:

Itā€™s quite large (921,903 SFSC), so weā€™re having to collect all SFSC from the dispatch addresses to get this last one sent out.

Everything has gone exactly according to the verified numbers released in the crowdsale recording document.

Also, Omni has had many major improvements since the SafeAppStore crowdsale, so this omni asset was able to be dispersed much faster, despite the larger number of investors. Good job omni :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks. Blockchain.com Explorer | BTC | ETH | BCH.
Yes OMNI is much improved. :relaxed:

1 Like

#All SFSC have been sent!!

Thank you everyone for participating in our crowdsale.

Please join our forums!

Final tx

7 Likes

How are you safe - fs development? Developing schedule? Whether the listed contact? Hope not to disappoint investors

Yes sir our forum is forum.safe-fs.io so you can see all the updates right there!

Make sure youā€™ve read all of them

First of all, I canā€™t in the forum. Safe - fs. IO to speak! Just now, I am very not safe - fs satisfied! I want to sell all of my coin