SAFE-FS -- Decentralizing Online Files

safe-fs

Brilliant Will. I’m dancing :man_dancing: man!

Happy today for several reasons so this hits the spot for me. I’ll have to be careful though, or your enthusiasm and optimism might infect me.

I’m sorry I haven’t checked out the latest stuff yet, neither yours nor MaidSafe’s because my geek time is full on coding for a while, but I hope to soon.

Good luck to you and your team. Maybe I’ll be able to visit you guys one day - I’ve not been to Malaysia but I love the east and my partner is intent on visiting Japan. Keep posting, I love to hear about the project and your adventures.

360 VR images I promised from our first MaldSafe Malaysia Pod Meetup at SAFE-FS HQ:

https://360player.io/player/yRjgHD/

https://360player.io/player/9FJz4V/

https://360player.io/player/mSARJH/

https://360player.io/player/wt3ThN/

Was a great event. Video coming…

Happy Holidays :slight_smile:

from all of us at @SAFE-FS

logo x-mas

Additional SAFE-FS Designer

Continuing our gorilla marketing for MaidSafe on all social media platforms. Please upload and share these images so MaidSafe can grow!

t.me/safefs (telegram)

Please join! Part of a bigger plan I’m rolling out soon :slight_smile:

Also organized all our SAFE-FS company YouTube videos from over the years. Getting things organized for some releases soon:)

SAFE-FS Complete Redesign

Working straight through the holidays, we at SAFE-FS have some big updates to share.

A brief overview of our updates include:

• Overseas offices
  • New hires
  • Asian partnerships
  • Pursuing Exchanges
  • New Website

We have been hard at work every day at SAFE-FS :slight_smile: and expanding rapidly. The growth of crypto over the 4+ years of our operation has boosted our work and capabilities greatly, and I have been giving myself a crash-course in management as I have taken a deep-dive right into hiring, contracts, staffing, HR, management, etc etc etc internationally, for SAFE-FS. This has proven immensely successful, and led to the Alpha 2 Release of SAFE-FS previously, which is key to our listings and further success.

We have made 12 hires within the past 2 months, and had to let a few go, which is natural. Now we have a comfortable team of 7 not including myself, with teams for Social Media Marketing, SAFE-FS Development (frontend, backend & mobile), YouTube Marketing, and Website Design. We have been highly productive recently, as you can see with all our releases by scrolling up. You can see further activity from our staff on the SAFE Dev Forum.

Our partnerships over the past year have been perhaps one of the most unique developments for us in recent times. The SAFE-FS brand has grown to substantial recognition, and we have been reached out to by many parties, as we expand. @Gamerbits was the first in Asia to reach out to us, and our partnership with them has proven to be mutually beneficial, as they now have unique security benefits for their platform, and we have several exciting SAFE Net apps on the way from them, as part of my escrow requirements for them.

I have also been reached out to by other parties through our company connections (you can see me at various events by searching #whiteoutmashups on social media) and I have decided to take up residence in this part of the world for the foreseeable future, as I continue to open offices, recruit staff and seed SAFE Net in as many areas as possible. The need for this type of communications network is incredible, as many countries here have radically different relationships with the internet here due to government oversight / control.

Every new partnership brings additional value to SAFE-FS. Every App that I partner with, or advise for, that is built on the SAFE Network, comes under my SAFE-FS SafeCoin contract that allocates automated SafeCoin revenue for all SAFE-FS Coin holders. That means every app that either SAFE-FS or its partners make creates additional SafeCoin revenue streams for SAFE-FS Coin holders. This is the power of our new partnerships around the world. This includes @Gamerbits and the others. More info on our new website.

With this, we have a powerful value proposition for our project and coin, and are finally pursuing the exchanges. We have several on our list that we are in the final stages of fulfilling the requirements for, and are excited to take these steps for our project. We may ask for our followers to assist us in sending interest emails and the like to these exchanges as we complete this process.

Finally, our new SAFE-FS Website is meant to serve as the main entry point for new users, investors and community members to learn about SAFE-FS, what we are, what we have built for SAFE, and what our plans are for the future. It also explains SAFE-FS coins and their value here, and these tokens grow in utility for every new application we make, and new partnership we gain.

Thank you for allowing us the time to grow, and we are very pleased with where we are now. With all of our work over the many years being put together so clearly in this website, we are confident that we will ble listed in many locations very soon.

Privacy, Security, Freedom!

• Will “WhiteOut” Gallo III

This automated SAFE-FS holders’ revenue is based off of the network-level SafeCoin rewards set aside for “builders” in the safenet enforced economics, for anyone needing additional explanation.

These network-level economic systems will first be tested as SAFE reaches its beta launch.

I feel guilty for not keeping up with this thread no - keep up the great work @whiteoutmashups!

Thanks for the support everyone. Very excited for the future :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work dude!

/fekin bubble noise still does my head in and forces me to mute :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just some updates from our company instagram

With some of our partners

SAFE-FS Coin :heart_eyes:

Will Safe-fs be listed on any exchanges soon do you know?
Thanks.

We are looking to (at least partially) switch to erc20 and one more platform, then will email our submissions to increase our chances

Also @frabrunelle can we get this fixed please, our updates have been quite regular. Not sure how to streamline the updating of this site, but it’s unfortunately the first result for SAFE-FS on google searches, so can we please update that. Alpha 2 version was released less than a month ago

And “website” directs to https://wgallo3.github.io/safe-fs/ so could we please have that fixed to our nice safe-fs.io website please? Thanks

Sure, I just updated the SAFE-FS page on apps.safenetwork.org.

Let me know if it’s OK :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to open issues or submit pull requests to this GitHub repo.

Awesome perfect thx Francis

interesting:smiley: like to know it more

Everyone’s welcome to attend,

At my SAFE-FS Malaysia office tomorrow

Will record things as well

Was a great event.

I used this event as a first test for my Global SAFE Pods Proposal, with @Harvindar as the selected “Leader,” as described in the link above.

I hope the community / MaidSafe can help to fund these together moving forward (CEP?), but this one was completely out of my own pocket to prove the system and kickstart it initially. I paid him $400 MAID for his work and these were his repsonsibilities:

• organizing the event & finding a space ✓
  • doing the outreach and guaranteeing a minimum audience size ✓
  • taking no less than 10 pictures of the event, hopefully more ✓✓
  • providing video recording of the entire event with sound (editing now) ✓
  • finding & paying assistant(s) / helper(s) out of given budget, if needed ✗
  • creating & pushing a local SAFE group chat for the local SAFErs ✓✓
  • creating & execution of a structured agenda ✓
  • hiring a guest speaker (me @whiteoutmashups) ✓
  • organizing Skype guest(s) (will happen next time – @dugcampbell) ✗
  • presentation of a basic powerpoint / Prezi on SAFE ✓
  • paying for cheap snacks / food from the budget given ✓
  • designing (canva.com), printing & handing out brochures with relevant SAFE details ✓
  • Giving a detailed, multimedia writeup of the event on safenetforum.org with my template and listening to all community feedback, as they are the ones who will choose to fund you for future ones
  • providing basic plans of the event to the e-Office SMM marketing team (soon) ✗

Leader @Harvindar is finalizing several of these things so that they can be delivered to all of you, and we can hopefully have a sizeable discussion about how the community likes this, and how we can fund this group and others around the world moving forward. Would be nice to have many active MaidSafe Pods around the world, so that we keep growing and attracting new people and devs, and this structure can allow it to happen in a decentralized way.

Thanks, & watch for his post soon.

• Will

Initial thoughts for SFSC moving to an erc20 form:

• No time limit, unless exchanges would look down on two concurrent versions?
  • Omni & erc20 versions both being accepted for ASDGC & Safecoin contract claims
  • Omni SFSC can be sent by its holders to burn addresses to receive erc20 version
  • Will contact me via the forums here to schedule set send times to verify the transfer

erc20 SFSC will offer many many benefits to its holders and be a great step to take before approaching any further exchanges.

Was also contemplating an accepted WAVES token as well? Would there be any issue with having SFSC versions on Omni, Ethereum & WAVES concurrently?

What the hodlers think / prefer?