SAFE-FS -- Decentralizing Online Files

Found one of my replacement batteries :slight_smile:

Small, somewhat related update: used a part of my freelance work savings to buy a small “fixer upper” home ($26k total after closing today). To nip any worries in the bud, everyone is free to look at the public crowdsale address on safe-fs.io to verify that none of the money for this project has moved, therefore I used my separate savings for this small purchase.

Anyone who’s been following me knows I’ve been living in a van for two years now, coding from my Solar panels :stuck_out_tongue: but it has proven to be a highly inefficient way of life (even though it’s the greatest way to save money, in my mind). Having to drive to the gym, the grocery Store every meal (no fridge!), even the bathroom etc can really suck huge amounts of cumulative time out of your days and now that I’m in a small house things can become more efficient (even despite the bits of work that have to be done on it).

Despite the shockingly tiny price (mostly due to expert negotiating :stuck_out_tongue: lol but seriously) it’s a great location in Jacksonville, FL, many connections out here and nearby tech Meetup groups that I’ve been to and will go to, to keep that side going well. Still have even more new Meetup reports to write out for everyone and progress is being made on the dev forum and locally. Also still have the team in contact if anything is needed to be completed within competitive timeframe (ex live SafeCoin launch coming soon, etc). Looks like we’re all switching back to safe-js, with the new browser ecosystem being made by @joshuef and others. Great work there :slight_smile:

So while this isn’t directly a SAFE-FS update, it positively affects the general productivity so I thought I’d include it. Also like to be very open with my personal affairs since it’s a great community here :slight_smile:

11 Likes