We have recently decided to announce the final & larger half of our planned applications, SAFE-FS.io
*(Crowdsale is now finished)
SafeAppStore is as complete as it can be at present, as we have released most of our designs, many updates, and a revised financial report for the project. While we await SAFE's APIs for further development--which we are quite ready for--we have decided to unveil our much larger application that we have been quietly organizing.
SAFE-FS aims to become the first-to-market and most widespread manager for public files & search on SAFE, while being as sleek and user-friendly as possible. We see these public files as perhaps the most important type of data, and the ability to manage and find them online could be the major driving force that powers PtP economics, and incentivizes users to upload popular files to SAFE.
Our deliverables for you today include:
- a complete crowdsale website of detailed information on all aspects of our concept & sale (safe-fs.io)
- a live concept for users to upload files to and search through in real time (mockup.safe-fs.io)
- a redesigned community forum to host our documents and discussions (forum.safe-fs.io)
- a visualization of our expected project costs and funding goals
- recently released SafeAppStore Financial Report
- an aggressive marketing campaign for SAFE-FS and SAFE, with an interactive Google Calendar, for users to browse our Marketing Events & suggest others
- several new social media accounts for additional updates and communication
In addition, we will put every effort into listing our SFSC on as many exchanges as appropriate, and are currently planning to pursue Yuanbao--as laid out by MaidSafe recently--as well as Poloniex and Bittrex.
As this is our final application, we are placing no restrictions on the sale (this is the reason we kept the App Store to a small cap). We will issue 5 million SAFE-FS Coins in a BTC/MAID sale for the development costs of this project, which--again--are laid out here.
We are expecting to make the crowdsale addresses public at this link on the morning of Wednesday June 29th, at 00:00 hours PT, with the finalized Sale Documents to be released in the coming days.
We are very excited to announce this, although we didn't expect to begin SAFE-FS until much later. However, as we are still awaiting the SAFE Network APIs, we need to best utilize this time, and organizing this app and boosting our current marketing efforts will allow us to do so.