Safe flags of the world and more

thanks Dimitar! I will spread it to Korean community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What about the flag of Scotland? That should be an important one to do if it is not too hard.

2 Likes

See above post 3 or 4 I think - I tried and failed miserably - too much white in it - I must have another shot at it sometime

2 Likes

@Southside your effort was superb but there is probably someone else who can do even better.

2 Likes

awfy nice of you to say so - my effort was crap… Anyone could do better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Friend I present to you two versions, choose your poison:

Scotland_1 Scotland_2

1 Like

Or maybe this one?

Scotland_4

2 Likes

I have another wild idea. Have the Maidsafe logo, but with flags as the nodes. Either have rectangular nodes that look like real flags, or circular nodes where the real flag has been trimmed to look like a circle. Also, each node could be a different flag. That would show how Maidsafe is connecting all the countries of the world.

Edit: Also for football fans, each node could be a different football team in the league. The league champion would go in the middle, the finalists next to the middle, and the loser teams out on the edges.

5 Likes

Great idea! I’ll do it after I’m done with the personal flags (which are perfect for printing T-shirts :wink: )

I added 10 more flags. Enjoy! :dragon:

2 Likes

Thanks, Dimitar! Is there a place I could learn how to do this myself?

1 Like

Friend, I use inkscape it’s free for linux. I watched videos on YouTube, I struggled and now I manage to do things so I think you can handle it! :dragon:

You can download some of the .svg files from the first post and open them with the program to see what they look like …

3 Likes

@Secretariat415, @Southside I think I made a better version. What do you think?

Scotland

6 Likes

Yes this is a better version.

3 Likes

I added 30 more flags. Enjoy! :dragon:

5 Likes

Yes , this is much better but is there any chance of losing the shield with the old royal coat of arms? Scotland does not need a king or queen (Scottish or German) and in any case I think it just looks “fussy”. The Saltire flag is simple, elegant and has been the flag of Scotland for well over 1000 years.

1 Like

So do you like it more that way:

Scotland

1 Like

Yes, I prefer that - others may differ though. Thank you for looking at this so quickly. I have been very busy on other stuff- had not had much time for SAFE stuff the past few days - nor likely to for a wee while yet either.

1 Like

Don’t worry, comrade :safe: We will hold the front!

1 Like

Every propellor is turning in defense of the USSR!!!

1 Like

I added 19 more flags. Enjoy! :dragon:

3 Likes