Safe Elastic Ether

There is a rolling crowd fundraiser for during the development phase started for elastic coin. This poor thing needs a little better presentation and transparency. But it mostly needs interested participants on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362006.0

Well anyway when I found this I thought I need help building something using the different attributes of Safe and Elastic and Ether for Different D.A.C.'s with a standardized system. Safe Elastic Ether System

3 Likes

Okay while I am at it let be maybe the first to coin another phrase. Nothing is not always what it Safe Elastic Ether Maid System

2 Likes

To own a part of this Safe Elastic Ether Maid System just buy maidsafecoins it will be accepted by the D.A.C.
Backed up by safe running elastic ether. This is going to happen computing resources backing deflationary currencies. Obviously retro causality exists too. No more poverty and environmental destruction. Revolutionary tech and concepts.
no idea how long from now.
SE^2 D.A.C. Copywrited

3 Likes

Ok, you sucked me in. It does sound pretty cool :wink:

I can never resist a crowdsale lol.

1 Like

non escrowed ICO… red flag

1 Like

It is self funding self created relax I am not taking anything just found the idea somehow

From what I’ve read it seems like Elastic is creating a blockchain that requires a proof of computation from the miners that in essence becomes a decentralized computing platform based on a blockchain. I don’t see how that would compliment or compete with maidsafe once decentralized computing it built into maidsafe. What are your thoughts on this?

My idea is a safenetwork backbone. It will have trustless instant market for ether and elastic. But the system puts most trust in safe as long as there is safe it is fail safe.

4 Likes

How does this market differ from an exchange? From my understanding SAFEx is working towards a decentralized safenetwork based exchange where any crypto could be traded for any crypto and smart contracts would be used for trading crypto for any other asset. How might Elastic make for a more efficient market. I ask these questions because I am genuinely interested and am always looking for the best options in this emerging tech. If the system you propose is redundant and does similar things in a different way that can only strengthen the ecosystem and that is a good thing. I look forward to learning more.

1 Like

Okay codevalley.com soon will have p2p network that designs and produces software for btc. This is actually that with all crypto.

1 Like

This is pretty intense stuff. Thanks for sharring!

2 Likes

I know. Things will be moving a lot faster soon.

1 Like

Setting up this and similar ideas in the future will likely get as easy as a google search eventually. If we want it sooner it requires help.

1 Like

I have some maidsafecoins. But I want them for more than just to get safecoin. So the rest of my life I will develop ideas for safenetwork apps. When they have offerings they will give big bonuses for maidsafecoins that will be taken out of circulation.
It may use variations such as a pre sale where the MAID is sold for funding. Than in initial offering it is burned.

Sincerely,
Daniel Ray Waters Hazelton Ortiz (yes my actual full name from three fathers)

1 Like

Beems are bitcoin elastic ether maid & safe contracts working together to protect your computational wealth. The details of how this work are up in the air. the cheapest way to own a share is help build it. Also will accept maid for bonus when it is ready.

1 Like

does this all rely on elastic coin being genuine and releasing plus your project?

Not saying it wont be released but for me personally its 50-50 at the moment , some red flags, some indications its legit, but nothing concrete about it just yet

No if it never elastic project never exists or is designed poorly it will be Bems lol. I am open for discussion on variations of any of my proposals too you all.

1 Like

I just found this escrowed ICO. LEEMINGS!
https://ico.lisk.io/

This is something entirely different than Elastic?

Yes totally different Decentralized Autonomous Network In Elastic Lisk D.AN.I.E.L.