SAFE Drive virtual drive for SAFE Network (using FUSE)
- access SAFE data as if it is on your local drive (e.g. as
~/SAFEon Linux or Mac and as
C:\SAFEon Windows. Note: Windows and Mac are not supported just yet but if you want to test those, see below.)
- read only access to
- read only access to public names and services
- cross platform support for Windows, Mac OS and Linux (only Linux available at this stage)
- distributed in executable format, nothing extra to install
- saving files from local apps directly to SAFE
- copy, sync and backup files to SAFE as if it was a local drive using command line programs and applications.
- creating a public name and uploading a website from the command line
- cross platform support for Windows and Mac OS
- access to private files in
_documents, _musicetc once these have been implemented by Maidsafe
- making it faster!
First release is now available, Linux only so far but we are working on Windows and will help anyone with a Mac get it working - get in touch if you fancy a go.
- v0.1.0 Linux 64bit - instructions here
Any problems or suggestions, please create an issue
To help with: