SAFE DevCon 2018!

Please tell Krishna to stop moving around…sorry to sound critical but it’s…distracting…

1 Like

Eheh, yeah audio very good now

2 Likes

Great talk @Krishna. A unified API will be very helpful :slight_smile:

I think we are going to be rivals in standardisation (see my talk this afternoon) - how are you at wrestling? :wink:

11 Likes

Thanks @happybeing.

With standardisation I mean just the basic things we would like to support from the api. Like a standard api for inserting meta data in mutable data etc.

Am looking forward to hear your inputs. My hope is to standardise without compromising on the flexibility provided to the devs. I am always happy to be proved wrong and that is how I learn.

11 Likes

Oops sorry. That was shivers of presenting :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Eheh no worries mate. Great talk btw, and content is what matters!

9 Likes

Yes, I see - I was prompted by your bit about contacts with maybe an API for that.

I’m very interested to pool ideas. I think we can just provide bridges where it is useful to support more than one way of doing things. I’m very keen to get feedback from you and everyone else on my presentation (and the fuller set of slides that will be posted with it). Also in my suggestions for standardising SAFE services (I have a topic on the Dev forum - will post the link in my Q&A topic later).

7 Likes

You are very clear - clearest speaker of the morning and I’m too scared to get up there myself so high five and well done :slight_smile:

I’ve given presentations in the past and glad I did, but don’t think I will again. Being able to record suits me much better. So I admire everyone who gets up there in front of people.

8 Likes

Any major announcements yet? I am stuck in traffic and not able to login and watch. Safety first :grin:

3 Likes

Dont panic all the videos and slides will be uploaded later!

12 Likes

Great talk from @bochaco!

15 Likes

Excellent presentations and congratulations to all presenters. Not sure if the slides being discussed can be inserted into the live (or edited version) video (picture-in-picture) making it easier to digest the the presentation. Great stuff here.

9 Likes

SAFE-FS DevCon 2018

Glad to have made the cut.

Amazing job, everyone at @MaidSafe !

10 Likes

And it is here The SafeCoin video!

29 Likes

Very nice and concise video. I did see other safecoin videos on youtube too. Could cause confusion to the viewer.

10 Likes

DevCon coverage has restarted - audio at least

4 Likes

Great video. Any predictions about transactions/second?

I took a day off to watch the stream. Not a huge fan of conferences and meetings and millions of empty water bottles, but I actually enjoy this.

11 Likes

There you go, two new Asian exchanges on the way, no names just yet but lower key…so stop asking re Binance ok :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Great video! Very easy to understand. Love it

5 Likes