SAFE Crossroads Special #1

Simpleton and Ernest Hancock, Revisited

This is the first in a series special edition SAFE Crossroads podcasts. Specials will contain content not formally part of the main series which play on the Let's Talk Bitcoin Network, but which may yet be of interest to SAFE Crossroads followers.

In this episode

Your host recently had the opportunity to appear live on Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock. The interview is presented here, lightly edited, pretty much as you'd have heard it live on the air.

Hope you find it interesting and useful.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://www.safecrossroads.net/podcasts/safe-crossroads-special-1/
9 Likes

exciting evening :smiley: great update and something new from safe crossroads! thanks :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

(but i have to admit i like your way of making a show better than Ernest Hancocks :smiley: … too many strange noises and too loud … just my opinion … nothing to worry :wink: )

1 Like

That’s why it’s a “Special” and not my brand. Ernie is a handful. It’s his show and about his perspective, and I really appreciate what he does. I haven’t mastered the art of being a guest, either. I’m working on it.

1 Like

I think you love him or hate him. I listened to some of the show but got to overwhelming.

nice work John ! I had to Ffwd any Ernest talk… his bravado makes him near unlistenable…

1 Like