SAFE Crossroads podcast, Ep02 live on Let's Talk Bitcoin

6 Likes

3 Likes

I really liked @dallyshalla analogy of safecoin having and ebb and flow like the ocean where what crashes on the shore flow back into the body of the ocean. Great interview!

2 Likes

I bet that will generate a fair bit of traffic. I wonder how many subscribers are on LTB?

The anchor show on the network “Let’s Talk Bitcoin” currently gets almost 8000 listens within a few days for it’s most popular episodes.

Crossroads episode got 3000 in about a week after release on LTB. Some of those may have come from elsewhere, but the spike was definitely almost all LTB related.

1 Like

I suspect SAFE has the potential really improve Bitcoin Wallet security… Once the Bitcoin community figures that out SAFE may get another surge of support…

1 Like

Until the network is actually live and proven in the real world, only the visionaries will put much time and attention towards it. After it proves that it works, the pile-on will be incredible to see, bitcoin and all.

1 Like

I love your work and I could say, I am a fan!

3 Likes

I must say, this is the first time I think I’ve had this phrase applied to me. I’m honored.

3 Likes