Safe-CMS - Censorship is a thing of the past

Hello! If anyone is interested in beta-testing the app, I could really use the following:

Someone using Windows (7 or 8.1 preferred - I do support 10 fully, it’s just what I use for development so it has already been tested to death), someone using OSX (10.9 to 10.12 - again, 10.13 is supported but has been tested to death) and Linux (“Ubuntu 12.04 or above”, “Fedora 21 or above” or “Debian 8 or above”). At the moment, ARM support is spotty at best.

I won’t be needing you for another week and a half (or so), but I just wanted to build up a small list. I’m not looking for a lot of beta-testers, just one per platform if possible - if you post here and aren’t chosen, it’s not for any particular reason.

Those testing will be required to have at least 100 puts available on their SafeNet account (as such you’ll need to have the Safe-Browser installed and a valid Safe-Authenticator account) and will be uploading content to the Alpha2 (the current live) network. You must have a keen interest in posting to the network and writing some content privately before the test would give you a great advantage.

In return, you’ll gain first access to the CMS platform (though I do recommend you upgrade to the 1.0.0 stable version at the end of the month), but you will encounter bugs, usability issues, etc. All testers will be credited in the contributors.md file in the Github repository once it’s released.

Edit: I’ll post testers below on this post:

6 Likes