A new release of the SAFE Browser (v0.7.0) compatible with Alpha-2 network has been published.
This is the first release in which we are formally making available packages to connect to the Alpha-2 network, as well as those which connect to the
MockVault. We are planning to provide both flavours from now on.
Please note that the artifacts for Windows and OSX were not signed this time, so please use the provided SHA-256 hashes instead.
- Fix the issue with favicons which are now loaded and displayed for safe:// sites.
- Warn the user upon a network disconnection event in the browser, not only from the Authenticator page but in any open tab, and attempt to automatically reconnect every 30 secs if the user doesn’t explicitly do it.
- Assure that when reconnecting to the network, not only the Authenticator connection is re-established but also the ones for the safe_app plugin and the browser app so the browser state can be saved on the network afterwards.
- Functionality to run tests on the DOM API functions within the browser, and creation of a checklist document for manual testing.
- Fix URI scheme registration for dev mode so the browser can receive authorisation requests even when launched with yarn start.
- Minor enhancement to README for Windows build instructions.
- Fix minor issues when fetching sites with a relative path.
- Uses authenticator plugin v0.3.1.
- Uses safe-app plugin v0.3.2.
Where should I report issues?
Feel free to report it on GitHub in the SAFE Browser repository.