SAFE App Launcher - Introduction

I get what you’re saying Mark, however it doesn’t have to be that complicated(I mean the find and open the App part after logging in to launcher). I’d call that bad UX myself too but we don’t have to start bundling stuff in the main app to prevent it either. Maybe this image could help. This isn’t from the latest iteration, just for a rough idea:

Consider that’s what you see when you login. So you don’t leave the App to launch “Getty Images”(It’s one of the app in the image).

Now the argument could be “Oh I might have 100’s of apps and scrolling to pick one might be annoying”. - We can cater for this too by providing a startup app list which gets launched when you login to the launcher. Thus we can achieve the objective of “I Login and with no other interaction have LifeStuff up and running”. A minor positive here (just IMO btw), if someone doesn’t prefer LifeStuff(maybe they don’t like a UI and want to use a command line client), they can just as easily have a LifeStuff alt app in the startup list and not lifestuff. So people can cater their experience how they see fit and we keep it light in the “included package”

8 Likes