SAFE API Overview (Joseph’s Safe Websites Project)

Here is the documentation I have been working on for the SAFE API

This part of the Joseph's Safe Websites Project poll.
This is aimed at developers new or just starting out with the SAFE Network. I am still a beginner as well so take everything written with a grain of salt.
This is not finished and still being written, please leave any suggestions or criticisms here. Feel free to fork it and make pull requests.

24 Likes

I have updated the documentation to be a bit more readable with more headings and seperated content. I am also planning to go into how my own websites from Joseph's Safe Websites Project interact with the Safe API.

3 Likes

Updated the documentation with more content and sections, more readable as well as a new flow chart.

20 Likes

That’s helpful.

I’m guessing NFS is network file storage.

What size for mutable and immutable?.. what size of key and of value??

2 Likes

Each MD object has 2 limits: 1000 entries, 1MB max.

2 Likes

Beat me to it, also

Immutable Data holds a single value. Its size is only limited by the current Test Network/Alpha 2 restrictions or when the network is fully released the amount of SAFE Coin you have.

The flow chart just gives a small overview, but the documentation goes into a lot more detail and should answer any questions you have. If it doesn’t please let me know here so I can answer and add it to the document later

4 Likes

Updated the document. It is now a website using github pages

9 Likes

This is fantastic, thanks for your efforts! :smiley:

3 Likes