Safe Ambassador - Dimitar

Hello friends! :slight_smile:

Please feel free to discuss my efforts as an SAFE ambassador in this topic.

Or just ask me about anything. (The answer is 42) :smiley:

About me:

I am currently 35 years old. I live in Sofia, Bulgaria, EU.

I worked for 14 years in the telecommunication sector. I had a small telecom for a while. But I had to deal mainly with the heavy regulation of the state most of the time and I did not manage to develop it. I sold it last year (at a loss unfortunately).

From 6 years I also have a small advertising agency (3 employees). Luckily successful.

I believe that in order to be healthy one must be constantly active. Likewise, it’s important to help the needy every day.

For this reason, I worked an extra night job for several years as a ticker at the Sofia Philharmonic and donated to SOS children’s villages. And for the rest of the time I was helping the young hostesses… :wink:

For 9 years I have been and a volunteer to Sofia Municipality. I have been able to help in forest fires and an earthquake.

Since 2014, I have the honor of being a part of this community and I am very happy to be able to participate in the promotion of the network! :slight_smile:

Detailed information on my efforts can be found in these topics:
| Date | Description
|:—|:—|:—|:—|
| 07.2014 - present | http://maidsafe.bg/ - my first attempt to present the network in Bulgarian
| 02.2015 - present | http://safecoin.bg/ - guide how to buy MaidSafeCoin
| 02.2015 - present | https://safenetwork.bg/ - the main Bulgarian information site for the network
| 03.03.2018 | SAFE Network Prime - translation in Bulgarian
| 05.2018 - 09.2018 | Boots on the Ground
| 09.2018 - present | Boots on the Ground - Alpha 2 campaign
| 12.2018 - present | Resources for Facebook
| 12.2018 | SAFE Network Calendar for 2019
| 03.2019 | POLL: The Gathering Storm - Alpha 3 posters
| 05.2019 - present | http://safecoins.bg/YouPHPTube/ - proof of work video clips for fun showing distribution of promotional material for the network
| 05.2019 | SAFE business cards
| 05.2019 - present |Dust of Dreams - Invite letters for Alpha 2
| 06.2019 | MeetUp Sofia, June 2 at 11 AM – 7 PM
| 06.2019 | MeetUp Sofia, June 9 at 11 AM – 7 PM
| 06.2019 | SAFE HELP Desk proposal

You can contact me here in the forum, by email dimitar@safenetwork.bg or by phone +35924111111

34 Likes

We are a very lucky community to have such an Ambassador. Not much needed to be said, except than you very much for all of this and all you do.

18 Likes

Thank you David, I just want to say that people like you are the example I follow!

7 Likes

I upgraded my first post with some links and I want to use the opportunity to respond to some concerns about the sticking of the posters.

First I will start by saying that:

• poster advertising is 100% legitimate and does not violate any prohibitions.
  • there are places where posting is forbidden, and I never stick to them.
  • in many places on the apartment buildings there are bulletin boards and I stick on them
  • there are places where people have written that they do not want ad sticking. I never stick to such places
  • I use tape for sticking. Where there is no message board I use the windows of the residential entrances. That way posters are easy to remove and leave no lasting traces.
  • but sometimes there are residents, and when I ask them if I can stick, some of them tell me to use the wall at the entrance (others want the window)

Everything is extremely polite and so far I have not even had one complaint (over 1 year already).

14 Likes

A great Ambassador for Maidsafe and firmly rooted in its values, which will benefit us all…thanks for your time and dedication to the community :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I missed this. Nice bump. Dimitar, not only you rock at your assigned function, you’re the perfect opposite of me. I believe that in order to remain healthy, one should preferably be asleep. A lot. Especially at night. And – if possible – during daytime as well.

Sleeping rocks. But so do you.

6 Likes

You’re right, friend. Sleep is the most important thing for health, more important than physical activity and nutrition. Growth hormone, which regulates the immune system is produced while you sleep.

But things are complex and connected. If you eat 5 times a day, your sleep is disturbed. If you sit all day, your sleep is disturbed. By active I meant - consciously choosing. :dragon:

4 Likes