Roadmap... (to launch!)

Perhaps here is a good place to start piecing together a roadmap :slight_smile:

I was hoping to ask for a clear picture of where we’re at today, (ex: 2 weeks into Testnet 2, which is expected to last ____ weeks, etc) and perhaps a simple rundown of the next steps towards launch.

Support with likes, if you’d like to see this too! :slight_smile:

I believe it was going to be updated this week :slight_smile:

It was explained in a comment to the latest Dev Update post how to follow progress on the roadmap.

Exciting times. As we march into December. Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for the dawn of a new era in personal computing.

Please for the love of god get maidsafe finished fast they’re starting to outlaw free speech. I need my ability to express.

We have the roadmap complete and are just formatting it for the website, it will be published in the next couple of days. Apologies for the delays guys.

MaidsafeCoin at it's highest traded price

No need for that! You’re all doing amazing work at an amazing pace :slight_smile:

I hope we aren’t a bother… It’s just because we all care about this project so very much :slight_smile:

Agree 100%. This has the potential to change the world and put a huge road block in the way of insane governments who see every citizen as a potential threat.

The rewards will be worth every second of the wait.

O, and one last thing:

“You’ll never take our freeeeedoooomm”!!! :slight_smile:

Agree 100%.

And on the positive side of things, it has the potential to unlock a HUGE chunk of untapped human and technological potential too!

I can’t wait!

Its been 3 days…

I already told you that the most recent Dev Update explained how to follow progress on the roadmap.

It’s in QA right now and should be live this morning, provided it passes all checks and tests.

Still unclear. At least approximate month… We need to prepare :smile:

Here is a link to the roadmap page. We’re not going to try to predict when development of the beta will be complete, history has demonstrated that we will only be wrong. At least you now know what we still have to do and can track our progress at a high and low level.

Thanks! Will this roadmap be updated every week so development can be followed better ?

Yes @Melvin, as we complete the items we will mark them off. The items should also figure in our weekly call.

This is a Beautiful page! My compliments both to the person who logically organized it and the person who designed it.

And I love the last tag at the end of the roadmap.

SLEEP…

By then you guys will certainly have earned it.

fantastic