RFC 0061 — Safe Network Token Distribution

This kind of demonstrates the difference between us raised by you here in the Update topic (my reply is there too). You are not trusting MaidSafe to do the right thing here and are being cynical rather than constructive IMO.

Firstly, of course there are risks with a non-profit. We can assume MaidSafe are aware of these and doing their best to mitigate them. It’s fair to ask how, but not necessary or constructive to paint it as naive.

In fact because they are aware of those risks, the OP points out that they’d like to eliminate as many of them as they can as soon as possible by automating these features and removing responsibility from the Foundation. You ignored that. It’s almost as if you didn’t read it, but I’m sure you have and have understand it, so why do you not mention it? FYI, it’s things like this which lead me not to trust someone.

The best criticism comes with suggestions for improvement.

Focusing in your first reply on MaidSafe rather than the Foundation and now suggesting expertise on Swiss non-profits is unconvincing, but not really an issue unless you can suggest a better approach.

[EDIT: BTW I’m not saying above that I don’t trust you, rather I’m pointing out differences between us that can lead to distrust.]

3 Likes