Retail Hallucinations

Back in the days when I was involved in retail hallucinogenics I can assure you that this often worked well in my favour :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good gear then @Southside?

2 Likes

Occaisionally :slight_smile:

1 Like

A legal ‘Mother Superior’? :wink:

1 Like

You lost me there . sorry…

Swanney… Trainspotting…

3 Likes

Never watched it - saw the real thing - felt no need to pay to watch a fictionalisation of the horrors some of my people went through.
Pleased to say that while I was somewhat involved n hallucinogenic retail, I was happy to grass on those who dealt in harder stuff.

2 Likes

Good to see the permitted research happening on psilocybin now.

3 Likes

And showing promising early results.
How I long for the days of early autumn when certain fields would turn blue as hundreds of denin-clad arses were raised to the sky as the wearers of said denims moved slowly across the fields muttering their incantations " Is that one?" " I dunno, has it got a nipple on top?" “Im 'no sure” “Who’s got the book with the pictures of the real thing?” " Oh jeezus, thats a bull over there"

3 Likes
1 Like

Regular microdosing is supposed to be beneficial. I once bought some with the intention of micro dosing, the mistake I made was not to freeze dry it so after about a week I was left with a big stash that was about to go off. So rather than waste it I did was it known as a heroic dose. 6 hours of torture!

6 Likes

Were the walls breathing at you?
Getting sick of your mates reassuring you that “It’s OK, it’s just the normal noises in here?”
Theres only so much of having passers-by assume the shape of zebra with the face of the Pope tht you can take. My sympathies.
If you got the sound of the traffic tasting like hot chocolate it was OK though.

3 Likes

Bill Hicks and Terence Mckenna approve of your choice.

1 Like