Replace Facebook Article and a New Internet

Sorry, there isn’t one in the article. I’m just pointing to the tweet content. Craddick’s organization was the organization that broke the news on the analysis results of the DNC server: the data transfer was too fast for any possible hack; only direct physical access would explain it. Thus, it was a leak, not a hack. Does that make Craddick a reliable source?

Anyway, I was carrying over the themes I was touching on in this thread:

It was 50 million accounts to Cambridge Analytica. Now it’s 2 Billion accounts, aka all of the accounts across multiple third parties? Cambridge Analytica was just the tip. Facebook as a whole is still just the tip. Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Twitter…still. just. the. tip. This whole thing is fathoms deeper. Fathoms!

There’s been a bit of push back for a number of reasons, so I’m letting people figure it out on their own…dropping a few links here and there, but trying also not to drift to far afield from the SAFE Network topic. Anyway, the information is out there in the open.

Bottom line: I agree. Time for a new internet, new communications infrastructure, new secure devices, etc. ALL OF THE ABOVE.

3 Likes