Release: SAFE Mobile Browser

Yeah. There’s a setting for that.

6 Likes

Awesome @ravinderjangra :partying_face:

6 Likes

Did you see any change after enabling that feature?

3 Likes

Uninstalled the browser and don’t seem to be able to install again. Might be my device problem

2 Likes

This is an issue with play store’s play protect feature.

To reinstall the app you may have to clear the play store app’s cache.

Steps: app details → storage → clear cache and storage.

And then try installing again using APK you downloaded previously.

9 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: Want to say again how Awsome it is to have a SAFENetwork browser on a phone.

I would give demonstrations of the chat app to people. But now… They have no escape. I will be showing them SAFENetwork websites.

SAFENetwork safe://

It will blow their minds.

Its one step less… having to take out laptop and vpn, blah blah… Is difficult.

Excellent stuff.

16 Likes

Ok. I’ll try again and update if any issue

3 Likes

Amazing! It feels like we were only talking about it a couple of weeks ago and it is now already here! Impressive stuff!

This is much needed too. I spend most of my time on android phones or tabs for personal use these days, as do many others. Really excellent news and it will add a new level of usability to the network!

14 Likes

This should be handy: List of Websites/Safesites & WebIDs (Community Resources)

12 Likes

Very nice kickoff to the mobile browser. Once auth + data can be incorporated into mobile then sparks will really be flying! Keep grinding MaidSafe.

14 Likes

Done.

15 Likes

Awesome development, it was just the motivation I needed to push to basic. I rarely use a desktop as so many others. This is huge!

11 Likes

Great @Wong, this looks much better now. The apps can show more content as they can expand and use full screen mode.

10 Likes

Sound plays even when safe browser is minimised. Wooooo!

I can’t wait to move my music collection on to jams. @Nigel, jams on mobile will be a killer app.

22 Likes

But I can not download that songs. Can you?

1 Like

Done safe://safenetworkprimer2 . Can someone test it? Frustratingly my phone is being repaired so I can’t play with the shiny new toy. Ta.

4 Likes

Blank page…

1 Like

Also seeing a blank page

1 Like

Hmm. OK. I wonder why? It’s a React app - maybe that’s it @ravinderjangra?

2 Likes

This feature isn’t implemented yet. You can track it on GitHub.

4 Likes