Redirecting safecoin deposits

Ok I’m not sure if this is built into the system or if this would require an app. But say I had x amount of funds and I wanted to redistribute it to a wide amount of people. I wanted to set up account a b and c. Accounts A would in turn automattically redistribute funds to accounts a1 and a2, a1 would get say 40% of the contents of account A and a2 would get 60%. Account B would have a series of sub accounts and split it’s funds equally. Account C would pay a list of users for services and products. Basically I’m wondering if such a system could be devised using smart contracts and is it already established on the SAFE network or is it something that needs to be built?

This would be an app I think I did see a German presentation for exactly a wallet app like that for bitcoin. I was very impressed, but have not heard anything about it since. Be good to get it refactored for SAFE.

1 Like

Awesome and I agree. Posted in the APP idea thread. What I’m thinking is this could be a voluntary alternative to taxation. You choose where to donate and it can be distributed far and wide according to varius rule sets.