Recent examples of poor moderation

About the second topic:

My thinking is that when Maidsafe are Burnt for Safecoin – an equal amount of the new coin are sent back – this would seem to be the optimum and only feasible time to do this as far as I can see. This way we know an equal amount of sistercoin has been spread out amongst the original investors.

So when someone replies with the questions:

Who would be this coin given to and how many per?
(I’m not asking for answers, just showing where the problem is)

It looks like the poster didn’t read the OP. Because the answers to these questions are given in the OP. An equal amount of the new coins are sent back. So when you convert 5000 MAID to Safecoin, you’ll get 5000 of these new coins back. That way the original investors who bought MAID might have the opportunity to use these new coins to vote or whatever.

This point was quite clear to the mods when we discussed the reply. So when someone seems to be asking the obvious it looks like trolling. In a way that one didn’t fully read the OP and just tries to take an idea down a bit. It seems you posted these questions with a complete different intention. That’s fine. We’ll talk about it again.

And for the other topic. You’re always free to appeal against a decision made through @moderators Things aren’t always clear and we don’t make right decisions 100% of the time. When we hear someone’s point of view in a PM we always read and reply.

4 Likes