[REAL TIME TRANSLATION] Maidsafe Overview Extended Version TO SPANISH

Hello Buddies, i started this topic in forobits in order to translate in a collaborative way the extended version of maidsafe overview to spanish

After release the subtitles i’m planning to put a voice in the video.

If someone wants to contribute can do it.

10 Likes

I’m in! :smile:

We need to translate Maidsafe to more languages as possible. I think in the future Maidsafe should open a project in Transifex or similar platform for a collaborative translation to every language of the website, videos, whitepaper, launcher…

3 Likes

+1.
As I said in Forobits, let’s help in the translation process! :relaxed:

1 Like

hey, i could only help with the Spanish versión, but maybe you have this all done- let me know if I can help, I have some time free this week. I could also help with a potugues (Br) version… but would have to call in some help…

3 Likes

we are working just in spanish version and we are just starting. join us! :smiley:

2 Likes

ok ! on Forobits I see… I’m not a native speaker but will take a look a. follow…

2 Likes

Im in too!
Spanish community working together!

2 Likes

but also… the extended version is 12mins… just the length means that it will get less compete view on YouTube… basically it is too long… the shorter version has 6 times x the views … this could be a better first target and probably much content is repeated in the extended version… also there is a great shorter vid, an edited interview with David I that would be great to translate… I’ look for it…

2 Likes

yes, but translating this version we have both! :wink:

2 Likes

gotcha ! pues dpm ,)

2 Likes

con cada paso que avanzamos

1 Like

Hello @dirvine. Could you please send me the .SRT in order to make easier the synchronization?.

We are finishing the traslatation :smiley:

3 Likes

wanna do Chinese translation, any bounty? i helped xcp community to translate the English wallet to Chinese, prophetx(Dominik Zynis should remember me) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t have it perhaps @Scott can help. I will ask tomorrow. Superb work btw, really excellent,.

2 Likes

Hi Buddie! could you tell us wich interview are you talking about?. I’m looking for watch it.

1 Like