Question for David (@dirvine)

David,

Since you want to push the issue despite referring to a post on Bitcointalk were I claim you made a dishonest and serious allegation towards me on the Maidsafe google groups under the email address buymaidsafe@gmail.com.

Was I really trying to sell people in your group counterparty maidsafe coins David? :smile:

Here is your post:

David Irvine
Apr 27
Re: [maidsafe-development] Re: Buy Maidsafe
Folks, I have banned that person now, I know we have a voting system, but he is a scammer. He is using counterparty tokens to pretend they are msafe. Feel free to comment or challenge this decision. I hate making it, but I think we should now have a rule that any direct attack on people is instant ban.
I do not mind me getting flac I am pretty resilient, but I won’t allow this community to be attacked like that. Sorry, but He is banned, I strongly suspect it is the same person who tried to sell us the counterparty name for 5 btc. spoke with counterparty about it and they rightly said they cannot do anything about it. This is not a counterparty verses mastercoin issue, those projects seem to get along. It is just scammers I am afraid.
I think our forums may have to look at dealing with this issue as well. It will get bad fast if we do not put it down.
Sorry folks.

Google groups Link: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/maidsafe-development/QYrB4pC1B_0
Bitcointalk troll chimes in link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579797.msg6798417#msg6798417

How does MaidSafe solve double-spending?

Here you state you were banned and the name banned was buymaidsafe@gmail.com I can only assume you are saying this was also you. That is probably the 3rd persona you have used with us and in another as you you admit to trying to manipulate prices as well as being abusive. Its no way to act in public forums and is discourteous. You also seem to answer you personas from other email accounts you have to show your intelligence and cunning, its all rather boring and wastes everyone’s time.

If you read the threads you point to you will see the actions carried out were done so fairly and with warning as it should be. If you contribute in a way that’s beneficial I am sure you will find this a decent place. If you troll (as you admit to in the dev list) or use abusive language then you should not expect to be made welcome. Pretty simple really.

Simple question David answer this first before trying to change the subject. Was I really trying to sell people in your group counterparty maidsafe coins?

Here is your post:

David Irvine
Apr 27
Re: [maidsafe-development] Re: Buy Maidsafe
Folks, I have banned that person now, I know we have a voting system, but he is a scammer. He is using counterparty tokens to pretend they are msafe. Feel free to comment or challenge this decision. I hate making it, but I think we should now have a rule that any direct attack on people is instant ban.
I do not mind me getting flac I am pretty resilient, but I won’t allow this community to be attacked like that. Sorry, but He is banned, I strongly suspect it is the same person who tried to sell us the counterparty name for 5 btc. spoke with counterparty about it and they rightly said they cannot do anything about it. This is not a counterparty verses mastercoin issue, those projects seem to get along. It is just scammers I am afraid.
I think our forums may have to look at dealing with this issue as well. It will get bad fast if we do not put it down.
Sorry folks.

Google groups Link: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/maidsafe-development/QYrB4pC1B_0Bitcointalk troll chimes in link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579797.msg6798417#msg6798417

You admit to manipulation and make threats, many privately to me, I will expect some abusive emails any time soon. I would never wish to guess what you are actually up to, but I have seen little honour. You were asked specifically to identify the person behind your scheme. You have made so many accusations and threats that I believe nobody here knows what you want to be or want to do. If you do not contribute positively I suggest you leave the community alone to get on with the work.,

Was I really trying to sell people in your group counterparty maidsafe coins?

If you have lost your memory you should try counselling, I have told you I cannot begin to guess what you are up to apart from spreading lies and deceit amongst a decent community. You will end up ill yourself with so much pent up hatred and I suggest you seek help as soon as you can for your own sake.

No it’s recorded on the group, you said exactly what I quoted…

Was I really trying to sell people in your group counterparty maidsafe coins?

I will close this thread and let the participants continue in a private conversation as I don’t think it benefits the community in any way.