Question about Maxwell

Hi all,

We are currently full on getting Fleming live. But I was thinking ahead a bit and also looking at the roadmap.

If I look at the roadmap then I see Fleming being the huge pile of work with a lot of items that need to come together. But when I look at maxwell I only see a few items. Which made me think about how much additional work Maxwell actually is. Are there only a few items on the roadmap for Maxwell because other items still need to be added, or is maxwell a relatively small phase?

11 Likes

The simplest way to look at it is this:

Fleming is The Safe Network, with one major limitation, it can’t be upgraded over time.

With an autonomous Network, that doesn’t exist on any one server, it can’t just be turned off, tinkered with, and then put back online again.

Maxwell is predominantly about adding the ability for the Network to be upgraded and fixed while it’s up and running and in the wild.

So yeah, it’s not the huge body of work like Fleming is, but a key element before we can launch.

32 Likes

so basically that means that 95% of the network is done. That really brings the autonomous network so much closer.

9 Likes

Much more than 95% I reckon.

29 Likes

Will there be eating of hats if updates is not as simple as it would seem. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone said it would be simple mind! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

If hats are to be eaten, can we get pre-announced live streaming of the events?

I remember the disappointment of the socks.

2 Likes

Here is an example of a CEO eating his hat

2 Likes

I’ve always thought for it to count you really have to finish it. I mean, it’s not “if that ever happens, I will chew on a small portion of blended hat” is it?

1 Like

Yea what’s 5% of 14 years :smiley: :smiley: jk jk

6 Likes

Any excuse whatsoever …

2 Likes

LOL, I’d take that after Fleming :joy::joy:

2 Likes