Put your SAFE-network gifs here

Is there anyone who’s familiar with creating their own progress bars? What kind of files do you need, or is the best to use?

I think there’s a couple different approaches:

1. easy - have a series of images and show the image with the % of nodes visible closest to current progress
  2. harder but nicer - have just one full image as the background on a canvas and programmatically paint over (hide) some of the nodes depending on the current progress. It would end up looking kind of similar to the last one that you made. I’d maybe make the ‘painted over’ part slightly see through so you’d have some idea of what is left to go until 100%.
    Both would probably require text below stating current progress since the visualization is a bit weird / unconventional.
2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtTKiT5jhnM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b3620y8ryrkq

Can’t really preview, but a cool MaidSafe style logo from instagram

(hard coded preview lol, link at the top shows the liquid movement)

12 Likes

Here is my .gif file. Any suggestions on what I should add would be appreciated. I also posted this under another topic already.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Yes you can. Create a webpage on the testnet and link it from here. :wink:

1 Like

So yesterday I procrastinated.
Any suggestions? Feel free to share, if you like it.
Wanted to animate it, but I don’t have time ressources for this:(
Have a nice day.

32 Likes

Very good. Thanks :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

That’s awesome :+1:

Maybe make the links bigger, or even put them large in the first frame, then we can share it on social media to draw more people here :pray:

3 Likes

thanks!
I put them at the end and this size because I think it’s more effective if people search for something thinking they are motivated by their own curiosity and not because someone clearly wants them to :wink:
Anyway, thats how I found about safenetwork.

4 Likes

but… in case I’m wrong, here you go:D

5 Likes

Great thanks!

Just posted it to my SAFE-FS Instagram and Twitter. Is it on reddit yet?

If not I’ll put it there too.

Looks great with the links! Every bit helps. Great work :+1:

9 Likes

Wow :smiley: no, I didn’t put it anywhere. Would be super nice if you do.

4 Likes

No worries, just posted it:

10 Likes

Love it! Good job @jaco

5 Likes

Great strip! Didn’t see it before, but I love it! :laughing:

2 Likes

I saw this nerd template and I couldn’t stop myself…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Just checking my twitter feed.
Everytime I read latest advances in blockchain technology, knowing about safenet,
I think of advances in blockchain tech as advances in horse and cart technology…
nice… but way behind in the game.

7 Likes

5 Likes