via Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes

@Zoki

This is where I would out my

Should that be " put my "

1 Like

4 Likes

@Shane congratulations on being app of the month! You are on to a winner of a product, and as it matures it’s going to be well known and widely used. I noticed you were uming and erring about including that button. With a product like yours, I’d say you are completely entitled to put in donation addresses etc… When this takes off you should be rewarded and funded to continue your great work.

8 Likes

So, now we need to spam these on social media with #internetbillofrights to hitch a ride as that starts to trend with the 8ch, 4chan, and reddit folks against censorship and privacy abuse and cc: @realdonaldtrump and others. Don’t forget a link to the primer or some other educational source for people to get either a solid summary or a deeper dive.

Probably the primer is too much to read for spam :roll_eyes: maybe the 10 key facts? :innocent:

Edit: Or the info graphic https://twitter.com/JAMSplayer/status/971755777936457733/photo/1

1 Like

I think all of the above. Different strokes for different folks…if there is a more specific way to target, then maybe we can mix and match better…maybe just a link to the website. Maybe website, primer, and 10 facts or infographic…something. Light the fight and send them on a journey of exploration!

8 Likes

3 Likes

21 Likes