Put your SAFE-network gifs here

Great progress! Don’t forget you can use my script above to create the MaidSafe logo. Python scripting is very powerful in Blender.

1 Like

(I totally love what maidsafe is doing (and how), I admire this community and I find old vans cool. I hope this level of self-reflective humor is ok:D)

sfntwrk

10 Likes

Another one. I’m not sure about the message here, but could be the case, not?

btcmds

10 Likes

Haha, shit, it made me chuckle.

2 Likes

I’m only in the community channel and trading channel

1 Like

stop me :smiley:

16 Likes

I’m posting my GIFs here to make them easier to find.

Also: do you think these GIFs are useful? How do/would you use them?

Would you like to have more of them? Please bring your suggestions on what to create.

SAFE Logo:
SafeNetwork

SAFE Logo with text:
SafeNetwork02

SAFE Logo with text Slow Version:
SafeNetwork_03

Feel free to add your own GIFs for everyone to use!

34 Likes

Could be made into a cool 2D progress bar

13 Likes

That’s a great idea! I’ll make a version with a transparent background later this week that can be used to experiment with as a progress bar

4 Likes

Nice job! :smiley: Reminds me of the Netscape loading gif.

3 Likes

Loading…

Loading2

13 Likes

Is there anyone who’s familiar with creating their own progress bars? What kind of files do you need, or is the best to use?

I think there’s a couple different approaches:

1. easy - have a series of images and show the image with the % of nodes visible closest to current progress
  2. harder but nicer - have just one full image as the background on a canvas and programmatically paint over (hide) some of the nodes depending on the current progress. It would end up looking kind of similar to the last one that you made. I’d maybe make the ‘painted over’ part slightly see through so you’d have some idea of what is left to go until 100%.
    Both would probably require text below stating current progress since the visualization is a bit weird / unconventional.
2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtTKiT5jhnM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b3620y8ryrkq

Can’t really preview, but a cool MaidSafe style logo from instagram

(hard coded preview lol, link at the top shows the liquid movement)

12 Likes

Here is my .gif file. Any suggestions on what I should add would be appreciated. I also posted this under another topic already.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Yes you can. Create a webpage on the testnet and link it from here. :wink:

1 Like

So yesterday I procrastinated.
Any suggestions? Feel free to share, if you like it.
Wanted to animate it, but I don’t have time ressources for this:(
Have a nice day.

32 Likes

Very good. Thanks :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

That’s awesome :+1:

Maybe make the links bigger, or even put them large in the first frame, then we can share it on social media to draw more people here :pray:

3 Likes