Proposed MeetUp Glasgow 7th May Tuesday

community
local

I have provisionally booked the Avalon Bar next to the Mitchell Library on Tuesday 7th May. The back lounge seems well suited to a MeetUp for around 30.
Hopefully some devs can attend, if not I’ll read the shiny new primer to the assembled multitudes and do a high level Q&A.

Give me an idea how many of you are likely to attend so I can plan for nibbles.
The Avalon has a limited range of beers but its cheap. If you want to pay full price for a full range of beers we can nip round the corner to the Bon Accord afterwards

Here is a map

Just to be clear, it’s NOT the Aragon, it’s NOT the Arlington. These other bars are very fine places nearby but don’t get confused - it’s definitely the Avalon.

18 Likes

SAFE Network Meetups: A Discussion

@Southside, I’d love to except me poor arms get too tired and the stitches in the left shoulder might come apart.

Joking aside I hope you get a good turn out

2 Likes

Hello @Southside,

I’m in Glasgow, so I’ll be happy to attend.
I joined MaidSafe somewhat recently but I’ll be happy to talk about what we are doing in the routing team informally, or I’m happy to prepare something a bit more formal if that suit your format.

See you.

13 Likes

Thank you @Jean-Philippe.

Informal is good, I see the first MeetUp just as a general get-together with some tech content. We can explore what format future meets should take when we are all together.

7 Likes

Sounds good.
See you there.

7 Likes

I’ll come along for some Safe Network flavoured chat.

4 Likes

I’d probably be up for that, and might have at least one interested pal as well…

3 Likes

I reckon I can be there.

4 Likes