Proposal: Simplify Moderation, Accept it or Vote on it

This is far away from the facts. you asked 1 question.

You used the word OR. So you’re actually asked 1 question. Is it A or is it B. And @Melvin replied that is was B. He’s fine with how things are. The way we choose mods is the most optimum we can think of, otherwise we would have changed it already.

No you didn’t, as I showed above. And about the quoting in the wrong order, I posted a screenshot to show. It’s shows that his answer is above your question. On the topic it’s the other way around, you first asked a question and than he replied.

And here you’re quoting wrong again. That reply was written by @Melvin and you quote it as if it was me. A little mistake? Or are you actively trolling the forum?

Next time I’ll flag your mis-quoting and leave it to other folks to see what they do with it.

Go help out at your local tennisclub, soccerclub, etc. You’ll find it’s a small group of volunteers that run the place. Same for local festivals, markets etc. No democracy there as well. Just people who put in time and energy. Others who like to help will show themselves and join the group. It’s a father or a friend etc. You can’t turn everything in a democracy.

Ahhhm, let me scroll back a bit…

And now you want mods to answer you again? After explaining in this same topic that you weren’t really interested in discussing anything with mods??? I’m getting quite sure about that trolling part.

It was there for days and days on the frontpage. You and others even made like 4 different topics about moderation and what should be on the frontpage or not. This topic has 271 views so far. I don’t see that much community members standing in line to support your comments here.