Proposal for changes in moderation

I have only got back from being out of town for the entire fricking day, and have started to go through the threads, to finish off my replies that I had begun to write this morning when I was called away to a family emergency, @polpolrene

I’ve been chewing through the threads, reading your comments and commenting back here in the last hour or so, something like that, and I’m doing it in the order that they appear in my Chrome tab bloody list, and the Trust Level Requirements thread is the last damn one.

I had already written a reply this morning to something else there, had noticed the change, and had written this:

Hi to all the mods, thank you for your consideration on this matter. It’s encouraging, and I am pleased with the outcome, which I believe is a worthy compromise.

And since I had not finished a comment on something else I was responding to in the same reply, I hadn’t hit bloody send, and had to quickly leave home, so I figured I’d do it when I got back.

I didn’t even say it was all of them! @happybeing did right here! (My bolding of his comment.) I was simply commenting on those who had walked away, and was trying to get to a reason why that might be happening!

The common factor in these situations is the set of rules, the process, the moderator team’s philosophy and the tone of the response to criticism, as well the nitpicky way that certain comments are made about the criticism and proposals, without seemingly having even read the context, often enough in my experience. Oh, and often a very uncharitable interpretation of language that may have been accidentally ambiguous to some extent.

And now, from your comment, I can add one more:
Throwing around accusations of ungratefulness, and acting like a victim, when there was absolutely no reason to do so, because I had just come back online. Not considering that yes, like you, I also have a life outside of this place, and simply didn’t have time to complete my response this morning, an hour after it happened.

Ya know what? I’m done. I’m not hanging around for this. Please delete my account, permanently. It’s bad enough having to deal with ‘the process’ without having to have crap like this flung at me also. Take your passive aggressive crap and go play victim with someone else.

Wonder why people walk away frustrated? Wonder no more.

@frabrunelle Please, at your earliest convenience, delete my account permanently.