Project SAFE mindmap

Okay I’m just going to stick this in marketing because I’m not quite sure where it would go. I’m building a mind map of the SAFE project and it’s potential impact on society. This is like an advanced alpha version I’m posting here, it is NOT done by far. But I’m hungry so I thought I’d post what I have so far before I get some munchies. :smile:

P.S. You MIIGHT want to download the pic if you want to read it correctly. It’s a big map and it will get bigger.

16 Likes

This is amazing @Blindsite2k

There is some good content here that is very accurate, just will need some proofreading :wink:

It would be amazing to make an application that will take input and make a mind tree like this

5 Likes

“Data can be stored inside safecoin”? Really?

Cool start to visualizing all this stuff. Wonder about the above, though.

4 Likes

Nice work and really useful tool for simplifying everything and condensing a lot of info. It really is a handy quick ref too and people can follow easily - its a good way to actually stimuate more thoughts/ideas as you see the functions, app ideas etc too.
Nice one… :smiley:

2 Likes

“banking cartell (IMF/Rothchild)”

You should probably do a spell check, next time you unbox your freaky conspiracy theories…

1 Like

@Blindsite2k,

+1 to @Artiscience 's comments re spelling - I can’t believe how many otherwise smart people have terrible written English . .

/EnglishRantOff

. . but otherwise good work!

It would be good to have a MindMap / Wiki tool that everyone can add to . .

P.

1 Like

It´s not only spelling. If I would coincidentally stumble into this forum, see this map and read the quoted phrasing, I´d most likely close the tab and never come again to this forum. While there is nothing bad about making a mind map (actually it´s quite helpful), it shows that it is really “simplifying everything” as @Al_Kafir wrote, mixing up personal world views with technical aspects.

Also: opening a thread does not make a project “active” (thinking particularly about “BitLaw” and “Map making app” stuff).

Oh and there are mindmap apps in which one can do this stuff collaboratively, which would allow users to edit out items that are definitely rather born in the ideological thinking of the maker than in the project environment itself…

3 Likes

@Artiscience,

It drives me insane . . but for release I watch this:

Word Crimes

• fantastic stuff!

1 Like

Lol…I haven’t read all the minutiae,just the layout/headings…what’s in it…lol. I was as you say referring to the general idea of a mind map. People may not have thought of organising it that way, like me. I was sort of praising @Blindsite2k for making a helpful post and sort of rewarding good behaviour by ruffling his hair…in my own way…now it’s ruined! lol…Ok I’m going to investigate this further… :is he still being naughty? :smiley:
Edit:
No, I think he’s behaving himself……so long as its clear it’s a map only of how his mind sees it I think.
Good Lad…… : :smiley:

2 Likes

I could pull up the history all those “conspiracy theories” as you call them are based on. They’re not theories at all. Hard facts dude. But I’ll get to all that in the morning. If someone is going to leave this forum because of a spelling error they’re not worth my time and effort to talk to let alone help. While I appreciate the value of good spelling and grammar I appreciate a lot more someone who has the intelligence to appreciate what is actually being communicated and done rather than quibble over a linguistic error. And I did warn you all this was a work in progress. Thank you guys for the praise and gratitude. I’ll keep working on this and see where it goes. Just posting the latest map. It’s nearly 3:30 am so NO I am not going spelling error hunting. I’m gong to bed!

2 Likes

I have no doubts about that, but don´t feel invited to unleash the full power of nonsense, I was only pointing out the obvious.

1 Like

No, they’re not really are they? :smiley: If you do decide to pull them up though, remember we have the handy off-topic section.

I “intuitively know” there will not be any of these involved… :smiley:
(dangles carrot in front of @happybeing …lol.)

Near enough. The plan is that Safecoin will be able to have data attached to it in some way. Mentioned by David in the forum. Not sure if I kept links but I might have. Remind me if you want me to look, busy today.

ASIDE: @al_kafir mocks what he doesn’t understand, because he thinks it is magical thinking, when really it’s fundamental to how logical thinking works. Intuitive knowing underlies every thought he has, but he doesn’t believe that because he can’t stomach the idea that it can be developed at a high level, because he assumes this would mean that idiotic thinkers would be able to make irrational claims with impunity, which is not what I do with it, and does not follow from accepting it as a natural, fundamental, cognitive function.

3 Likes

A collaborative MindMap on the SAFE Network is a great idea! Something I would love to be a part of, I am a big fan of visual data, unfortunately I am overloaded on projects right now. My point is, a collaborative MindMap on the SAFE Network is a great idea . . . community :smile:

I moved 8 posts to a new topic: Another thread about intuition

Cool start to visualizing all this stuff. Wonder about the above, though.

actually I guess we could. It’s not something we’ve ever considered; The only limit is on the total size of a StructuredData which is set at 100KiB; if all needed fields leave bytes to spare, there is not really a reason why it would be impossible

2 Likes

Is this the same sort of debate as the current one surrounding the Bitcoin fork? Interesting to think about how this might play out…is it a desirable or useful thing, are there other ways of achieving the same result…what if there is a conflict between users/farmers etc…interesting :smiley:

I think putting any data into the safecoin is an exceedingly bad idea. Firstly, it potentially blows the anonymity of the coin.

Secondly, it starts to differentiate coins from one another, making fungibility a problem.

5 Likes

dude this is awesome, I’m totally gonna steal lots of data points from it to use in my idea i’m making :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s also closed source and requires you to pay.