Project n99 - An Interactive Platform for Creators

@nik

no it is an idea, hence the crowdsale.

@dallyshalla is close to finishing the alt coins that we are using for this model. Next up is implementing the faucet and the user interface.

Also by using the ‘Life is People’ podcast Podcasts - Safe Network Forum n99 brings together creative’s to discuss the issues facing them in the production, marketing and distribution of their work and introducing how n99 intends to facilitate the process of connecting them with an audience whilst providing direct recompense for use of their work we reach not only influencers in the market place but also their followers to spread awareness and prepare a user base for when the service is ready.

Like most things in life you get what you pay for the artists musicians etc who are the inspiration for n99 eagerly await to see how much their creativity is valued. As an artist n99 is a tool i look forward to using. SAFEnetwork and n99 saves the artists and gives us a way to publish work, and reach audiences around the planet.

yes we have developers lined up who will be engaged on a professional basis. All development will have strict acceptance criteria and under go full Unit system and integration testing prior to implementation

2 Likes

n99because….music inspires art

2 Likes

Congratulations @we_advance This looks like a great idea and as so many have voiced, it only serves to enhance the SafeNetwork. What Im seeing here seems contrary to basic business practices as they relate to fundraising. I see a great idea, honorable people, great motives and an ideology. Can you provide a business plan that shows what can be accomplished with any of the milestones that are less than your optimum goal? My view is that $250K is no where near enough cash to bootstrap any project especially if you plan to “enage professionals” who will eat most of the 250K. I would hope you would have a developer on the team that is invested - who sees the success of the project as compensation - not cash. Could you possibly be setting yourself up for a fall? Maybe you need to think bigger numbers - $$million plus - to insure this great vision of yours and your investors see success. Best of luck to you!

3 Likes

I dont get why all answers are basically copied then pasted over and over. If it does not satisfy the question the first time it won’t do so the next 3 times. I am abandoning this topic.

4 Likes

@Safety1st
100k and it’ll be so much easier with 250k
70k goes into the development

2 Likes

REALLY love this project and its ideals and will contribute regardless.
I get the feeling though that raising a significant amount of money from investors for a project like this requires a fundraising model with a likely return on investment. Maybe this is the case. Perhaps I’m missing something?

2 Likes

Thankyou for kind words regarding n99 as you mention the aim of n99 is to enhance the SAFEnetwork.resources raised via the crowd sale will be used to dev n99 even if that means a basic MVP the focus for me is reward the creators. Ask any musician / artist about lack of resources they bound to share experiences :slight_smile: the aim of n99 is to provide the best tool possible. Who wants to live in a world with no music no art?
with every step the era of the creative rises

#SEEDs promote your tracks

3 Likes

Thankyou for your support :slight_smile:

n99 is all about rewarding the creators the artists the musicians the ability to reward bands painters etc of your choice :slight_smile: Im looking forward to rewarding the many bands artists etc who are the inspiration for n99
no more middle men
Plus the value of SEEDs could could increase in line with demand

#seeds

2 Likes

SAFE has been a huge inspiration for me in many ways not least as an artist. I created this mindmap in July 2014 after my first trip to Maidsafe HQ in Troon a glimpse into the new decentralized world. All the maidsafe team are a huge inspiration for me and there is a wave of musicians / artists etc all inspired by everything maidsafe is building - Huge thankyou on behalf of the creative people who are inspiration for n99.

as @dirvine says [quote=“dirvine, post:50, topic:8486”]
We also have a @we_advance Ant diagram / flow chart in the office by the coffee machine which is the busiest bit of wall anyone can see, so again pride of place.

Art and Engineering - who would have thought … well us really :wink:
[/quote]

SAFE is an epoch moment the right solution at the right time there is a future in creating
#creation inspires creation

5 Likes

n99beacause.…no more middle men
Know your worth by Mikeeoguro
https://soundcloud.com/mikeeoguru/mikeeoguru-know-your-worth

#music inspires creation

2 Likes

n99because….music inspires art
Acoustika by S_A_R

#SEEDs promote tracks

2 Likes

n99because…it is the right solution for the right time

#seeds

2 Likes

Thankyou for your kind words appreciate the support :slight_smile:

a new paradigm of no more middle men

reward the artists musicians a world without either would be a very dull world indeed

SAFE is inspiration building a tool that rewards the people who create is inspiration we have the tools in our hands that just 20yrs ago were a distant dream the future forgets our time is now

#no more middle men

2 Likes

Focus of n99 is to reward the people who creative content as an artist I fully understand the differculties trying to promote the creations we spend hours making - a world of middle men - venues charging bands for what they see as the privilege of playing on their stage - seeds rewards the artists musicians every little helps

#seeds

3 Likes

**n99because…**tryiing to keep pushing no matter the odds…LuckiiYaDig

Spotless Miind by LuckiiYaDig

Music inspires art
#reward the artists

3 Likes

seeds promote tracks rewarding the artists :sunny:

#seeds sown flower and thrive :seedling:

2 Likes

n99because… it releases the shackles of many people.

2 Likes

n99because..from birth we inherit the earth and we will not be encumbered…

Journey of the kings [ink on paper]
#seeds :seedling:

3 Likes

[quote=“ORB, post:8, topic:8806”]
The ants are coming
[/quote]

#step by step the era of the creative is rising

4 Likes

n99because….these are the greatest days to be living in

#rewarding artists
#the ants are coming

3 Likes