Project n99 - An Interactive Platform for Creators

Thanks, can you say anything about what those names would deliver?

I am curious about what you might achieve with less than $250k because I think that’s an ambitious total, and because you are having to outsource all development on what you’ve explained is a large undertaking. This is different to @whiteoutmashups who could I think have still completed his very much smaller project without cash - but just taken longer.

3 Likes

Right now your crowd fund is standing at $5k if what’s on the site is accurate. Unless you attract some major investment $250k is a bit steep don’t you think?

1 Like

Use of proceeds allocated go toward the developers who will write the code for the application. Once the code is completed the n99 team will commence a worldwide outreach program that entails distributing SEEDs to artists. This includes educating and informing the world of this evolutionary way to contribute content, earn rewards for your creativity, and engage a wide audience
resources bestowed via crowd fund will be used in this huge endeavour. have been flying the flag for SAFE f spreading the word to the artists musicians filmakers authors etc who will be the content providers and their audience will provide users for n99 / SAFEnetwork

my focus is on rewarding the artists musicians etc

#step by step the era of the creative is rising

3 Likes

if you see what I see it isn’t

3 Likes

I noticed your website and docs have a copyright. Will your software be and remain open sourced, how will investors follow development and “proof of work.”

4 Likes

So how much are you expecting the minimum required development to cost, and is that for everything you’ve described in the POC list?

We know that estimation is very hard, and can’t be relied upon (except where the work has been costed based on equivalent development), but I’m interested in whether this is something you’ve attempted - given you have specified you’ll need $250k - how much is for what?

4 Likes

I’m just reading what it says on the crowdsale site.

copyright been removed
OOPS

4 Likes

there is a future in creating no more starving artists musicians authors etc

#step by step the era of the creative is rising

4 Likes

From birth we inherit the earth and we will not be encumbered! step by step the ants are coming :triumph:

6 Likes

So I’m to deduce from the pie chart that:

40% of $250k is for development of the POC list of functionality? Which equates to $100k.

And what if you get less than $100k, can you deliver something useful - what?

7 Likes

@happybeing shouldn’t the market decide?

Let’s let the market decide instead of pretending like it’s not going to reach its goals.

3 Likes

@dallyshalla I know you are working probono which is great and I hope you reach your goal in this crowdsale because we want n99 to have a maximum impact. However, I think @happybeing is trying to gauge for himself and other potential investors what is the minimum amount that needs to be raised in this crowdsale in order to hire a developer committed to this project to get something going even if it is slow going.

6 Likes

I am part of the market :slight_smile: I wanted to understand the proposition better but if that’s seen as undermining it I’ll stop.

7 Likes

Besides development which is sure to be taken care of; This application is so significant. Here’s why:

The planet each of us so many of us listen to music for instance, look at artwork always whether you realize it or not.

All of this content deserves a place on SAFE Network. Now once it is there, people want to share and decide which content to use some authentic way to find content. We know sound cloud is on the brink of bankruptcy because it has to pay for servers, other music platforms are straight up middlemen leeching off of artists.

Unlike n99, the whole purpose is to give an interactive way to consume art content on SAFE Network. This doesn’t require “geek” knowledge. The SEEDs participation could be fun even for people. A way to get attached to the app.

This transcends barriers. I know and feel that music is what will reach us to wider audiences. The internet and email is neat technologically. But think of napster and itunes, taking technology and bridging Human senses with the technology.

n99 bridging human senses and the SAFE Network. Artistic Intellect. And at the lead is @we_advance a most sincere man with a grand vision worthy of his size. He literally gave up any idea of anything else and just has been promoting for the moment to realize the application and SAFE Network. That’s a committed guy. Making allies and forging the materials to realize those goals, covering the bases if he didn’t already have the abilities himself with real friends and support.

I won’t be surprised how many people are going to continue to see the benefits of the SAFE Network because of arts.

6 Likes

Very fair points. (I ran out of likes today because of semi MVP launch so this is the only way I can show my support for your & Mark’s points / questions) :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Like most things in life you get what you pay for the artists musicians etc who are the inspiration for n99 eagerly await to see how much their creativity is valued. As an artist n99 is a tool i look forward to using. SAFEnetwork and n99 saves the artists and gives us a way to publish work, and reach audiences around the planet.

#Creating a better future Requires creativity in the present

3 Likes

I sent you some coin and am wondering if I get my seeds right away or at the end of the crowdsale?

2 Likes

Thanks for the support :sunny:

Receiving your SEEDs will take until the end of the Crowd-sale. So please be patient :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I do not understand how this reply relates to the question

1 Like