Project n99 - An Interactive Platform for Creators

I don’t think there are any plans for seeds to be listed anywhere until they’re able to release something and the network is a bit further along.

Not that I ‘know’. But I haven’t heard any mention of exchanges or plans for them pre SAFEnet that I can recall.

I was asking because I saw a trading pair called SEEDS:

1 Like

@we_advance any thoughts?

no

main focus atm building building building :wink:

#step by step

2 Likes

still alive??? can we have an update?

1 Like

n99 Development update//Roadmap April 2017

The core team has been established with complimentary skillsets supporting the component build strategy
Content creator engagement continues and develops with more and larger audience influencers’ engaged

The Seed Engine Explanation video has been released and received positive feedback, with requests for further explanation videos received
Huge S/o to Dawn for the presentation of the n99 seed engine mechanics

Discover the value of seeds with n99 and how they are distributed by the n99 seed engine
Music -
Lost in transition By Deadbeat

Huge S/O to Deadbeat for the music

An exclusive glimpse at the n99 seed design

Seed Engine risk mitigation plan has been developed with creative solutions incorporating merit awards for network participation and seed distribution – an explanation video will be released in due course.
Stakeholder benefit plan developed with fair rewards and returns for investors, content providers, developers and support personnel, whilst maintaining the affordability of access to the service – an explanation video will be released in due course

Marketing Update
Seed Engine Mechanics video produced and released, it can be found in the following location

After consultation with artists and musicians launch is being planned for Autumn 2017, this will allow sufficient time for launch preparations, promotion and co-ordination with the community. In the meantime, we continue to promote n99 via the following podcasts:
LIFE IS PEOPLE

Harbinger Podcast Login | Minds

Huge S/O to Connie Skibbe for the German version of the n99 overview presentation

Huge S/O to T.Martin in Argentina for the Spanish version of the n99 overview presentation

Contact us

https://www.minds.com/network99
https://twitter.com/n_9_9_
http://network99.io/#home

We remain committed to our obligations to develop the application as promised and would like to invite members of the community to volunteer for our various testing phases. All volunteers welcome, both with and without coding skills

step by step the ERA of the CREATIVE is RISING

6 Likes

I would be interested in testing after mutable data is implemented :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfectimos

Your on :wink:

Thankyou for volunteering will keep you posted and our test co-coordinator will be in touch

1 Like

Yes put me down for testing as well once we get MD implemented

3 Likes

Thankyou for volunteering
Will keep you posted :wink:

2 Likes

As always I’ll help out

2 Likes

Are you still planning to launch the product on the Safe Network or are you migrating temporarily to another network?

Also, interested to know the burn rate and if the finances are still OK for the project.

Thanks,

1 Like

we are anticipating SAFE being available with sufficient capacity for our users requirements. We do however have a risk mitigation plan if that is not the case

Still operating within budget with the increase in the coin values compensating for delayed deployment and though tight a launch for autumn is both achievable and necessary to raise funding for next development. Hence the need to prepare for the possibility of SAFE not being stable enough for us to deploy

3 Likes

Thankyou we will keep you posted vis a via testing

thanks as always for the continued support

Unleashing Human Potential
theANTSareCOMING

#YOUarethebrainsoftheCentralNervousSystem

4 Likes

Step by step the ANTS are coming the ERA of the CREATIVE is RISING

n99 overview videos

#unleashingHUMANpotential

2 Likes

Hello so I see this is also an Omni coin,

I wanted to know where I can buy or sell it for liquidity, is this possible? I had trouble finding answers on CoinmarketCap for it, the n99 “seeds” omni coin #60

2 Likes

Seeds are not on any exchange, and if I remember correctly it’s not planned that they will be. I think the best you could do is make an offer here, or ask for potential sellers to get in touch.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hardfork BTC - maidsafe positions

Seeds are not currently being traded on exchanges – which wont change unitl we go live - there will be the ability to earn seeds via the n99 testing packages which we will giving more info on soon.

or follow @DavidMc0 insightful suggestion

Vis a via the CoinmarketCap
http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=122sFMhAzS7JxUzgGUWC8HbeyZYJ69JUfg

Total amount of seeds = 99999999 seeds of which 10% were released via the n99 crowd sale

#Step by step the ants are coming

3 Likes