Project n99 - An Interactive Platform for Creators

communication is key ! If there’s something bad going on, and they have good reasons, so be it.

Some people may be lucky enough not to have witnessed what serious illness does, then it happens to you or a loved one. It can take years to recover, from the illness, and then a good few more from the general fallout in ALL aspects of your life.

A big bucket of compassion must be given in these cases.
They may not be able to bring themselves to reach out, it may be painful to reach out and talk outside of any immediate needs and focus. Just getting through the day can be a task.

I’d say stop all talk of legal action. Not worth making it any more difficult.

If people have lost cash, but still have health - you have a lot to be thankful for.

The crypto world is a fertile, still young field. Businesses will fail, for one reason or another.
I think venture capitalists operate with this mentality, they invest cash in many businesses,
some may fail, some may succeed, some may be a gold mine, some will shoot to the moon, some might be a scam.
I think we all have a responsibility to also recognise were not walking in to barclays here, getting a guaranteed 0.1% return on our cash, we are all at the front line, making big decisions that were once just the responsibility of big investment banks.

I know SAFECoin, DecorumCoin, Gamerbits… these are not banks. I’m fully prepared to lose all of my investment here. I’m no Warren Buffet, but I do recognise the crypto world is high risk. I’ve even investen in Dogecoin previously, I don’t deserve to make any profits.

I get the feeling there are people on here may have contact with them? Give em a hug, and wish them well. Maybe then things can be picked up in the future.

7 Likes

@we_advance buy back request

1 Like

I doubt it will happen:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

2 Likes

Yea, it failed due to circumstances and doubt there is any opportunity for that to happen

2 Likes