Project n99 - An Interactive Platform for Creators

I’m disappointed we haven’t heard from Dawn yet at least… I know she intended to give an update, but I haven’t received any replies to messages I’ve sent the past few weeks.

Yeah she told me a few weeks ago that an update was coming.

U guys there? I had a nice video call with him about 2 months ago. Hope he’s ok

I´m browsing the forum every now and then and read updates on ongoing projects. I am positively surprised about many developments. In this case I have to say, I am not at all surprised it went down this way. To me it looked from day 1 like an impossible venture for three reasons: lack of funding, lack of organisation and (comparatively) way too high ambitions. Anyway and what´s more important I hope that @we_advance is well up and I wish him the very best. I hope there will be a moment to come back and come clean with his investors.

wow so N99 is now dead and forgotten?

@Zebedee2023 Kind of looking like it :confused: come check out JAMS though! Not as broad of scope as n99 but definitely ambitious and achievable :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello everyone,

Independently from n99 I have started planning a similar, more streamlined and better branded project that would start on the clearnet then transition to SAFE when ready.

If anyone is interested in collaborating, please send me a Pm.

Best,

M

Could you give more details about your plans, what it aims to achieve, how it will be transitioned to SAFE, how it will be funded?

Yes dead no not forgotten. The founder ran off with the cash.

A post was split to a new topic: Veracity-type game

@moderators can we delete n99 from the apps page https://apps.safenetwork.org/n99/ ?

Obviously there is no room left for this scam on here…

And add JAMS??? Just sayin’ :grin:

It’s me who manages this website, not @moderators. I haven’t spent much time on it in the last few months, so that’s why n99 was still there. I just removed it :slightly_smiling_face:

Has someone taken any legal action or is there something new?

Before we take legal action, can we maybe have a good talk with these people ? Does anyone know a way to reach them besides messages on this forum to which they don’t respond ?