Project Decorum status update?

We should update the website, you are right @sascha.

Thanks for your kind words @dirvine, @bzee and I are indeed very much looking forward to stable data structures and accompanying API so we can continue building. Going mad and shouting at maidsafe wouldn’t help anyone, and we know the delays are certainly not due to a lack of effort.

In terms of funding we are in a good position, I’ve been conservative in spending. I don’t see us needing additional funds in the future. Especially since a big part of the MAID was loaned to MaidSafe last year, so at the launch of SAFE this project will have even more SafeCoins than before.

34 Likes

Amazing, just amazing and I hope we do you proud. Additionally after Fleming we should have much more engineering time to help you and make up for all the delays, at last a tiny bit.

20 Likes

I just digged them up; they shouldn’t be too hard to find…

5 Likes

Yaaay - Good to hear from @Seneca and even better to hear he is both realistic and optimistic.

EDIT: As I kinda expected, was just a bit worried about his silence.

8 Likes

Yes I found this in the crowdsale thread, but Dimitar may be right… it does not tell much.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, @Seneca and @bzee . I appreciate it!

10 Likes

Just checked the old treads and it looks, that just because of the price increase of Bitcoin about 20 times. The project is really well founded and if they still holds the almost original amount, they could develop more Apps. :+1:

6 Likes

Well that’s good to hear, considering you are holding millions of USD.

We need some communication, some plans on how that money will be spent, what the plans are moving forward. What are the monthly expenses. How much of the ico money has been spent. In what addresses are the funds currently.

Of course I understand you perhaps do not wish to be transparent, because it would be so much nicer if no one bothered you with the millions of USD you currently hold. But sadly I can’t let that happen.

If the finance questions are not addressed I will be forced to take legal action on behalf of myself who has $500k+ invested (in both btc and maid), but also for other investors. These are not small amounts and anyone with access to that type of wealth would be tempted to misuse those funds. Therefor when there is ZERO communications that becomes a huge warning sign. With that said you do come across as a honest person so until proven otherwise I will reserve judgment.

I will give it 2weeks and if nothing has been addressed by that point I will have to take legal actions to get clarity and info about the project. This is something I do not want to do as it will create expenses both for myself and for this project. I want nothing more than for @Seneca and this project to be a massive success and it would pain me to be forced to take legal actions, but objectively everyone would understand.

It has been years and apart from “waiting for api” we have gotten barely any info. We are left to assume that all the btc is sitting there also “waiting for the api”, but who knows maybe its not.

So please @Seneca, spend a couple hours and give a detailed description of the projects finances, where funds have been spent, where funds will be spent and anything else you should share with those who invested in Decorum.

Is that to much to ask?

3 Likes

Agreed. I put a shit load of BTC into this. And hardly a single update. The arrogance!