Project Decorum - Crowdsale (Ended)

Yup, but no so much tweets so far.

https://twitter.com/Project_Decorum

Project Decorum is not the final name for the protocol. So we might see a new one once the thing goes live. Seneca won’t reveal the name because he needs to grab the URL once the SAFE Network goes live ;-).

It’s necesary to claim the investment or only wait until the release?

thanks

What do you mean exactly? The Project Decorum Coins are in people’s wallets right now, the switch to Clike’s can only happen when Decoum is live on SAFE. And both aren’t live yet.

@Seneca have you contacte Bittrex yet to start the verification process??? Once thats started it would benefit to get as many people into Bittrex slack talking about PDC. Im pretty sure they will add it , they already seem somewhat interested and adding SEC was a good move for trex vol wise , and PDC raised much more in ICO!!!

please stop spamming about missing PDC transaction and make biitrex listing possible ASAP.
I mean the ICO was finished ONE MONTH ago. Other coins get listed immediately after ICO. BIG fail by seneca here

2 Likes

Maybe, just maybe, when you would behave like a grown up and asked nicely about the status of the exchange listings, then maybe someone would listen and take you seriously. What you are doing now is not very productive. Just saying.

5 Likes

okay 26 days past from crowdsale any news?

Dude, he said he’d sort it after the crowdsale, not immediately after, not within a month, just AFTER. You say 26 days like you expected it to happen immediately after the coin was distributed. If you did that is very much your mistake. No one ever said it would be out within the first month. Your expectations are not in line with what has been said, that is what is causing your frustration. You should never have expected it to be live on exchange within 26 days! That’s madness given seneca had not even spoke to an exchange until after the coins were distributed!

3 Likes

i don’t care waiting 1 more week but getting listed on poloniex first

And now you have to wait for Poloniex. The ball is in Poloniex’s court and not @Seneca’s.

Do not know if contacting Poloniex yourself will help further but you could try. But I do know posting in this topic isn’t going to influence Poloniex any further.

2 Likes

Lol you can wait as many weeks as you want , Poloniex aint gonna add PDC!!!

Yeah there is no way Polo will add this token before there is progress and more interest. Even even then, usually even for larger projects there is a wait period up to 6months. DigixDAO isn’t even on Polo yet

hey Altinvestor, please stop spamming here. I already told you ten times that polo listing is out of league. I’ll give 1:10 odds for a listing in 1 month if you want to bet. ANd you a re cleary not an investor but a little kid playing blind money betting

2 Likes

Keep it a bit cool folks, opinion is welcome, name calling is not.

3 Likes

yes sorry but I am getting angry. there is no progress here and every second post is about polo listing or missing pdc transactions. dev should have ingnored both from the beginning

I am usually have patience with newcomers but if they can’t listen and learn I am getting angry

Although, I plan to hold my PDC long term, I sympathize with those who want to put it on an exchange ASAP.

Seneca contacted Poloniex about 4 days ago.

Now it is our turn to do our part whether we prefer Poloniex or not and let seneca get back to focusing on development IMO.

https://m.poloniex.com/coinRequest

8 Likes

Contacting Poloniex is pretty much irrelevant at this stage. What needs to be done ASAP is , Seneca contacting Bittrex team to go through verification process with them!!! Would be good to know if this has been done by now so that we can get into Trex slack and generate some interest.

1 Like

I’m interested in PDC to see the SAFE network grow and as an investment. If Polo as an exchange doesn’t work out, Bittrex has their coin/token submission info here https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16

Have a great day All!

1 Like

Sad i missed this ico, whats the price each coin at the crowdsale ?

1 Like

If I’m not mistaking last I checked the price was $0,009 per coin (crowdsale). If your still interested to buy coins some people want to sell theirs, see here:
https://forum.autonomi.community/t/project-decorum-pdc-trading-topic/9339/

I can’t promise that they’ll sell at the before mentioned price, but still a valuable coin to hold. Especially when I look at what steemit.com is doing right now.

@Seneca Decorum will also have application revenue simply by people using the app, will this also go to coin holders or will it be used to further develop Decorum? I’m sorry, but I was to lazy to read through if the question was asked before. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes