Project Decorum - Crowdsale (Ended)

They are called PDC which will be converted on a 1:1 basis to Clikes when the project is up and running on the live SAFE network

Yes they all will be sent to BTC addresses using the omni protocol.

If you saw my 2 points above, the problem is one of verification. Anyone can pretend to be you. The 2 addresses the funds came from has thousands of other’s accounts on Polo using them.

There is no way to prove/disprove anyone’s claims to that amount. Without accusing you, but pointing out that its possible that you saw the polo address used by someone and said the funds were yours.

Can you see the problems?

About the best I can suggest is ask if @Seneca can make a “black list” (say exchanges) of addresses that the PDC is not sent to and after the automated distribution these few transactions get sorted out. But unfortunately it will still be your word against any others who decided to contest the transactions.

Buy of course this is work that can be extremely time consuming and just not possible

Its a digital signature with a timestamp … something that identifies it and is unique… Isint that the point of digital cash surely i have the other side of the trx so their must be some way for me to match it… It was sent by me from my polo account

Not unique since its polo’s address and you have no way to make a unique signature with their address. You have no control over it, any more than the 1000’s of others whose withdrawals go through the 2 addresses.

Remember the BTC showing in your Polo account is simply from their database records and not some BTC address. Polo pools the Bitcoin from everyone’s account, and uses a system to do withdrawals through a number of addresses of the real BTC

No you do not. You have at best a screen shot of Polo’s withdrawal page.

BUT I can create the same image with all the correct info since the info is on the blockchain.

This is the problem. All the info that can be used to check your claim is on the blockchain available to everyone in the world. And can be used to create exactly the same images you can.

EDIT: If the address the BTC came from was your personal address then your arguments would be correct in the most part and you could prove things. The problem is its a shared address which you have NO access to and no control over if Polo would even use either address again to process a future withdrawal request

The only other thought, which @Seneca mentioned and that is get in contact with Polo support and explain what you did and ask if it would be possible for them to send the PDC to you when Decorum sends them out.

They will have all the details of the transaction and might be able to help. But remember they have no obligation to do so and the time required to verify the info and send the PDC could be just too much for them.

1 Like

Thanks for all your help. I appreciate it… Its my dumb fault …

1 Like

I see Decorum is listed on http://www.icocountdown.com/
didn’t even know this site existed till a minute ago.

2 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Moderation / crowdfunding

N99 SEEDS :grinning:

3 Likes

hi devs. can i use blockchain.info wallet to participate in crowdsale?

I think you’ve answered this before, but I need to hear it again if that’s ok. If the project is successful and becomes widespread do you see it being able to deal with the sponsor censor mechanism? I guess I asking you does it solve campaign finance as well because breaking the sponsor conflict by removing the sponsor influence is the only way to solve that problem.

1 Like

I got this Reply from Poloniex… I ask for your assistance on this matter…
I realize this is my mistake and appreciate your help in fixing my mess… I
promise to learn from this…

the only way for us to be able to find and refund the transaction is the TX
ID and sending address.

The person managing the wallet should be able to do so.

In any case I will have to ask the admins how to proceed as PDC isn’t
listed on Poloniex and thus we have no wallet for it.

In the meantime I’d kindly ask you to retrieve the transaction related
information and paste it into your reply to this ticket.

Best regards,

Andreas
Poloniex Support

Thank You,
Todd Burns

1 Like

Neo,

I got this Reply from Poloniex… I ask for your assistance on this matter… I realize this is my mistake and appreciate your help in fixing my mess… I promise to learn from this…

From Poloniex Message Below:

the only way for us to be able to find and refund the transaction is the TX ID and sending address.

The person managing the wallet should be able to do so.

In any case I will have to ask the admins how to proceed as PDC isn’t listed on Poloniex and thus we have no wallet for it.

In the meantime I’d kindly ask you to retrieve the transaction related information and paste it into your reply to this ticket.

After the PDC is sent the tx and sending address will be on the block chain and you can supply them with that.

Tell them PDC is on the omni protocol and can be accessed the same as MAID, just a different “Smart Property” (SP) number

Oh and you can help them by pointing to the crowdsale document and mention that you sent the BTC to the crowdsale address. Do this so no one else can jump in and claim the PDC as theirs, because they can look up their database to see you requested the send BTC to that address

Oh well in about 3-4 weeks you can supply them this info

Good luck with that and hope they will help you out.

2 Likes

@Seneca informed us about that before:

[quote=“Seneca, post:16, topic:8474, full:true”]
The Project Decorum Coins have been successfuly registered in the Omni protocol:

http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1Mseva8S1zNSSpZ8kHQmYqqaFcM75qEkKd

So PDC’s with ID #59 are the legitimate ones![/quote]

So true, and is why I know :slight_smile:

I was ensuring that @HelpMe mentioned that to Poloniex.

1 Like

hi devs. can i use blockchain.info wallet to participate in crowdsale?

On Blockchain.com | The only crypto wallet you’ll ever need it says:

Import / Export Private keys.

So looks like you’re good, as long as that works correctly.

Is there any way to verify my ICO investment and bonus?

The Bitcoin blockchain is your verification, look for your transaction on Blockchain.com Explorer | BTC | ETH | BCH (BTC) or http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=141QSMGUpBZ4Zb6bpetXkXDGiVTDgyc1Ae (MAID). If it’s in there you’re good. At the end of the crowdsale there will be an overview available for review before the PDC are sent.

2 Likes

I’ve read up on the project and it looks very promising to say the least. If you need any promotion assistance, let us know. You can contact us via PM here or email at vindyne8@gmail.com

5 Likes