Project Decorum - Crowdsale (Ended)

How goes it Mr @Seneca?

Slower than I hoped (obviously), I was struggling with library incompatibilities so I had to switch one for another with similar functionality that I could get to play nice with the rest. Won’t be too long now I think, but probably best not to make any promises.

11 Likes

Is this something to be concerned about?

"Bittrex Market Removal Policy - Updated 12/01/16

Bill 12/04/2016
Updated on 12/02/16: Note the the minimum volume required went up on 12/01/16 to 0.5 BTC average per day in December."

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy-Updated-10-07-16

2 Likes

Something to watch for sure, thanks for posting! Note this:

Q] Why are some coins up for delisting but others aren’t?

A] We provide exceptions for new coins just launched on the exchange, some charity coins, assets on secure blockchains (like an XCP token) and when there are good reasons to keep it.

Omni tokens are similar to XCP token (they run on top of the Bitcoin blockchain).

Still, I’ll get pro-active on this just to be sure:

b1) If you are on the development team or foundation of a blockchain, tell us about what is happening with it. Be proactive. We love to know that the risks we took in adding you to the exchange were worth it.

b2) If you are a token holder or generally are a fan of a specific token, let us know. But don’t spam.

7 Likes

How does it look? Whether the problems being resolved?

Can you give us any update?

Library issues were resolved, yes. I now divide my time between bug hunting, UI design and planning changes for the MutableData update (https://github.com/maidsafe/rfcs/blob/master/text/0047-mutable-data/0047-mutable-data.md).

13 Likes

Yes @Seneca it’s really worth getting the new SDK for this project. Otherwise it will look like a false start. We are working very hard to get this to you and not delay you any longer. It is very close and the guys will chime in to help get you mock-routing and mutable data locally to work against that. It will save a ton of time and also get you in line with mobile apps as that is a path we are chasing down now. @Krishna_Kumar and @lightyear and others will be a great help here.

21 Likes

Great to hear! Thanks for update.

3 Likes

When do you believe you will have a Version 0.1 please?
Thanks,

Hey, first of all: Great idea, great concept. I think this will cause a stir, I’m sure.
My question: Why is there no bitcointalk thread? Or something similar.
Or will there be more info and more discussion when everything’s taking shape?

2 Likes

Once v0.1 comes out there will be something to talk about I’m sure. There doesn’t seem much point in getting the conversation going just yet, but as soon as it does appear we’ll be discussing it in all the usual crypto hangouts undoubtedly - bct is more speculators than technology fans though; I wouldn’t expect a high calibre conversation over there, it’s usually just a lot of trolls, fudsters and con-men messing with greedy and short-sighted speculators.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for Decorum. The world could really use a social platform with substance. @Seneca patiently awaiting a 1.0 :smile: I know there are some things you’re waiting on but hope all is going well.

5 Likes

Has anybody here played with the Akasha alpha on ethereum? It’s pretty much exactly what I’m expecting from Decorum.

3 Likes

It occurred to me recently that Clikes are likely/possibly going to be the first coins on the network.
Does v0.1 come out with test Clikes @Seneca?

5 Likes

Haven’t heard of akasha but will take a look.

Any way of selling my shares … tokens

If you are talking of PDC (project decorum coins) then they are listed on Bittrex exchange.

5 Likes

@Seneca please can you confirm your thoughts on when will you have a version that you can make public and where will you be making it available?

First version is solely a web app, so just a matter of using the SAFE Beaker browser to visit the link. I’m going to convert the code from using Structured/Appendable- to MutableData API, so it’ll be a while longer, not sure how much. I’ll definitely let everyone here know when the release is imminent. Good news though is that this new API will enable some previously unviable features. Exciting times for SAFE and it’s apps!

27 Likes